Goddess Light Teleconference:Expanding DNA Through Clearing Your Physical

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!
      Happy February!  January had 5 Sunday’s so it seems like it’s been a long time since I’ve written!  I hope this is finding you well.

      I have LOTS to share with you today.  Next Opening to Channel/ Expanding Consciousness Class is coming up.  As with the last class, I’m offering it in 2 sessions.  Cost is $120.

      1)    2 Saturdays, March 3rd & 10th   from 10:30 --  2:30  EST
      2)    4 Wednesday’s   February 22, 29, March 7, 14th  From 7:30 – 9:30 EST

      More information or to register, CLICK HERE

      I’ve transcribed my latest Dolphin Channel and it’s posted on my website.  You can hear the audio on You Tube, but it’s also here with the written transcript.  DOLPHIN CHANNEL  My intention is to talk more with them as this transition continues.

      I’m going to start writing more in my blog.  For now, I’m write about some of the experiences that I have with channeling.  It’s amazing some of the information that comes through, but also the different ways in which people receive or experience it.  There is so much that continues to happen!  There are various times available for a private channel so please email or call me for more details.  shelly@... or 770-926-2116.

      I'm still going to continue to add more to my You Tube videos.  I did a channel in the awakenet that took us back to experience when the Mayan Calendar was created. Source of the Mayan Calendar  It was not called by the same name, in fact it was created as a template of potential for the earth to move into.

      For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE

      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      Expanding Your DNA Through Clearing Your Physical

      This channel is actually a little shorter than others are, but man is it packed with a powerful energy!! The Goddess took some time at the beginning to have everyone align with their physical body while they were still grounded. I wasn’t sure why at first, then it became clear.
      When we got into the All That Is, she once again had everyone align with their physical body. By linking just prior to expanding consciousness, it allowed everyone to ‘take’ a greater amount of their physical energy with them. In the All That Is, the Goddess worked with everyone to truly clear out their physical body. She spoke of the places where people held onto energy. She spoke of clearing out all that was present within each person.
      Once this was completed, she then invited everyone to move down into the core of who they are. It’s possible to allow your energy and focus to merge with the actually cells that created your biology in this lifetime. From there, she began to speak of our DNA. She spoke of how some of the strands align with you mental, physical, emotional & spiritual bodies. In doing so, you can create a link or open your consciousness so that it may more fully support you.
      She also spoke of expanding the DNA and activating all strands. She mentioned that many of the strands represent higher dimensions. In addition, the Goddess pointed out that we all have all of these strands and they are activated; they await your alignment and conscious opening. It truly does create a shift that is from your most basic cellular structure, throughout your physical body and into your emotional & mental bodies. If you have pain in your body, you can create a shift through this channel.
      READ OR LISTEN TO THE FULL CHANNEL HERE

      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      ****I cannot believe how good I feel!  It seems as if a huge weight has been lifted and I'm very excited about my potentials.

      ***I wish i could do this every week!  When we work together I'm in a place I love to be!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, February 5, 2012
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In the section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.

      One of the things I love about Goddess Light is that I’ve ‘met’ so many people from around the world.  I love the uniqueness of different cultures, plus it’s always the same energy underneath it all that motivates us as we are experiencing life.  I find that age doesn’t matter or people’s career.  I find that some have been searching their entire lives to find the answers – whatever they may be for each person.  I find that others are just beginning to ask questions and/ or seek answers.  It doesn’t matter where a person is in life.  I find that if someone is seeking to know more about themselves, then they are many times looking for others who are doing the same.

      We are humanity are inter-related.  There are people who can live life, completely disconnected; but it’s often painful and empty.  So the majority of people want to feel as if they connect with others on one level or another.  Even if you think, ‘hmm my life is different, no one thinks like me’ there’s a good chance that someone else actually does.  That is why I created this part of my newsletter.  I believe we are all here in support of one another.

      A good way for people to express themselves is through a Blog.  I know, there are thousands of them out there now!  But there’s a reason for that.  People want to express themselves and would like to be heard!  I’d like to introduce a friend of mine, Jen who has started writing a blog that is an expression of who she is, what her process has been, but also a place for people to meet one another.  You may comment on her messages and through that create new ways of supporting each other.

      Jen’s Blog is called

      Is about Being Me and consciously living as Who I Am, present in the now moment, using a Intuitive Guide or Inner Guide to give inspiration on how to live life and find fulfillment, peace and contentment. Be conscious and get enthusiastic about YOUR life. This Blog is channeled from my intuitive guidance. I start writing and the sentences just form into what you see below.

      I really appreciate how Jen allows herself to explore what her process has been; to speak out about how she is feeling and what has happened in her journey.  This is where I think others may feel a resonance.  I think she writes with a warm and loving expression.  As she continues to express in this manner, I sense she will expand her channeling more and more through the expression of her work.  She is definitely aligned and open to the flow!

      Good luck Jen!  It’s always exciting to start a new endeavor.

      http://www.consciouslybeingme.com/

      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.

      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075