Fwd: MOON ANGEL] EMZHEBYP, 9th Day of Lunar Cycle, Psychosomatic Healing

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2012

      Ifthe music does not play, or the message appears incorrectly, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

      TheMoon Angels of Psychosomatic Healing

       Angelsof  ‘E-M-Z-H-E-B-Y-P’

       9thDay of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      When a person is overwhelmed with negative flowing feelings, the
      physical body reacts with alarm and alert, or sadness and depression.
      If these negative feeling states are prolonged, various diseases often
      result. Negative flowing feelings trigger harmful changes in DNA,
      and In the instance of alarm, if the state of alarm is
      prolonged, stress wears down various body systems.

      Inthe instance of depression, the body receives information that life
      is not worth living and the immune system shuts down accordingly.

      Inthe ocean of flowing feelings, which is the realm of magnetic
      energy called ‘the astral plane’, negative and positive flowing
      feelings attract negative and positive astral spirits respectively.

      Overtime, negative flowing feelings attract even more negative flowing
      feelings through the law of attraction. When a child of God experiences
      enough negative emotional energy over long enough time, or with strong
      enough passion, a negative magnetic spirit often attaches itself to that person.

      Someof these spirits are very powerful.
      This is often the cause of states of of obsession, hysteria,
      lunacy, St. Vitus’s Dance, menstruation difficulties and the like.

      A child of God removes a negative spirit from themselves or another with
      our help, by using The Law of One, and through The Power of the Word in the
      meditations of the ancient language. Understanding negative flowing feelings
      to be from a wounded part of the self, a younger part of the self that was at
      one time frightened or hopeless, helps to open the heart to unconditional
      love for the feelings themselves. With compassion and unconditional love,
      negative flowing feelings are allowed to flow, change, and heal with
      dignity and validation instead of being acted out destructively
      or denied and suppressed into the unconsciousness.

      TheLaw of One

      "Weare all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore
      IN THE NAME OF WHO I AM,
      and I am one with all, with the masters, saints, and prophets,
      all beings, and with the Christ;

      I ask that ONLY that which is the
      HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is being done.
      So be it.

      Sobe it."

      Therecovering person goes through a process of emotional healing
      to recover from any previous traumatic events that originally created
      the alarm or depression. This is done through remembering the original
      wounding event and reliving the memory of it, and feeling the feelings
      of it, over and over in a safe and non-destructive way.

      Flowingfeelings are like water.
      When they are bottled up and kept from flowing,
      they stagnate and become poisonous in the unconscious.

      Whenthey are allowed to flow in a safe and non-destructive way,
      they cleanse themselves and become pure and life-giving once again.

      Inthe cleansing and healing process, new insights about the
      original wounding events are remembered, and a person moves
      out of victimhood and gains a broader understanding of why the
      event happened from the viewpoint of the Higher Self.

      Theoriginal negative ideas and beliefs about the nature of
      reality that result from emotional trauma are changed,
      becoming positive and life affirming once again.

      Atnight during dreaming,
      the eyes move back and forth.
      This is called REM, or Rapid Eye Movement.

      REMshifts emotional energy back and forth
      between the two hemispheres of the brain and the
      parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems.

      Thisallows flowing emotional energy in the dream to
      process and heal itself on all four levels of consciousness.

      Whena person is recalling and reliving a memory of an
      emotional trauma, and flowing with the feelings as they
      come up in the process of remembering, it is wise to shift the
      eyes back and forth exactly the same way as in dreaming.

      ~ ~ ~

      Themost important principles to remember in healing emotions are:

      (1)

      Recalland relive only one memory at a time.

      (2)

      Choosethe memory that is the most painful.
      MAKEA VISUAL PICTURE IN YOUR MIND
      THAT REPRESENTS THIS MEMORY,
      asif you had a snapshot of the event.
      Write down a description of this snapshot.

      (3)

      Rememberand relive the memory completely from beginning to end.
      Do this a number of times, reliving the memory from beginning to end.
      Do this as long as it takes to bring up all the flowing feelings

      associatedwith this memory.

      (4)

      Committo stay with the remembering and flowing feeling
      process for as long as it takes  to obtain healing insights into the
      circumstances of the wounding event. This takes discipline.

      Always,at some point in the healing process, there is a strong,
      powerful urge to "bolt" and walk away from the painful
      flowing feelings. Usually this happens just prior to the stage
      when the most intense healing is about to occur.

      (5)

      UseREM eye movement in order to help the
      brain process the powerful flowing emotional energies.
      The speed of eye movement is optional, whatever is comfortable.

      Asyou feel strong feelings, move the eyes back and forth.
      The eyes can be open or closed.

      (6)

      Emotionaltraumas, especially when they occur at a young
      age, cause a person to form negative beliefs about themselves
      and the nature of reality. In re-living the flowing feelings
      of a memory of a painful trauma, insights occur
      which free a person from these negative beliefs.

      Whenenough of these insights have occurred
      to shed a new positive light on the memory,
      ANOTHER VISUAL PICTURE IN YOUR MIND
      SPONTANEOUSLY ARISES THAT REPRESENTS
      THE NEW FEELINGS ABOUT THE TRAUMA.

      IMAGINEPUSHING THE NEW HEALING IMAGE INTO THE ORIGINAL
      PICTUREOF THE REMEMBERED TRAUMA.

      Mergethe two 'snapshots' together and
      WATCH CAREFULLY WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM
      WHEN THEY ARE MERGED TOGETHER.

      Thisfinal image is the resolution image that replaces the
      original picture in the memory of the wounding event.

      Since memories are made up of only pictures, thoughts,
      and flowing feelings and all of these have now changed, the
      memory is changed forever. Whenever this event is remembered
      in the future, it will be remembered as the resolution image,
      with the new insights and changed healed flowing feelings.

      ~ ~ ~

      Thisis a natural process that must be experienced
      in order to understand the power of it.

      Eachperson has a finite number of individual traumas
      that must be healed, and in time, using this process,
      a person’s original bliss and innocence is regained.

      "Exceptye be as little children,
      ye shall in no wise enter the Kingdom of God."

      Bymeditating on the divine virtues associated with
      the letters in our name, and calling on our help,
      the following benefits are gained:

      ‘E-M-Z-H-E-B-Y-P

      Weteach the perception of past, present, and future events,
      ---------

      and the pure experience of flowing feelings, fluidity,

      thechange process and magnetism.
      ---------

      We help with the artistic expression of feelings and ideas.
      ---------

      We teach the children of God to have control over the fate of any being,
      ---------

      We evoke highest intuition and universal transference of
      consciousness, influencing the flowing emotions of other people.
      We help you to foresee past, present and future.
      ---------

      and help with the understanding of polarity, the plus
      and the minus, and the necessity for the existence of

      polarity.We help you master will and flowing feeling.
      ---------

      We teach how to know the fate of any being,
      ---------

      and the longing for spiritual perfection, beauty, and harmony.’
      ---------

      Whenevera child of God sets about the
      task of healing flowing emotions, we come along
      with many orders of angels to give help and inspiration.

      Flowingemotions are the precursor of materialization, so
      each child of God, in order to outpicture perfect health and
      immortality, must be filled with flowing feelings of joy.

      "Ihave not given you the spirit of fear,
      but of joy and life everlasting."

      Every9th day of each 28-day moon cycle, the
      Moon Angels of Psychosomatic Healing radiate flowing
      feelings and understanding that encourage the cure of
      illnesses caused by harmful effects of negative flowing emotions.

      Ina blissfu

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Spiritus
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 29, 2012

[...]

        Ina blissful state, the physical body is perfectly capable
        of remaining free of disease and free of the effects of aging.
        Each child of God longs to feel bliss, and instinctively
        knows that this is their natural emotiona