Visionary Music: New Release - DNA.L2.2012 Transmission #2

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012

      NEW RELEASE - February 1, 2012

      Transmission #2 is Now Available

      DNA.L2.2012
      (Now Ready for Planetary Integration)
      For those of you who feel you have grounded the foundational frequencies in the DNA Activation LevelOne Series, it is now time to move forward into the DNA.L2.2012 Transmissions.

      Series includes
      6 Soundscapes
      (CD, FLAC or AppleLossless formats)
      plus Bonus Extras (MP3 Files Only)
      Composer's Cut (Gary & JoAnn share thoughts)
      Guided Journey (introductory journey)
      Trance-Mission (subspace communications)
      Personal Guidance with Shapeshifter

      Soundscapes will be released Monthly on the 1st
      January 1 through June 1

      Can be Purchased Separately or as a Set
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Note: CDs will start shipping around Feb 15th. Trance-Mission file will be ready around the 7th.
      Project Info | Sound File Samples

      This message was sent from:
      Visionary Music, Inc. | 5400 Park Street N #105 | St. Petersburg, FL 33709
      Forward To a Friend

    • Rael
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2012
        Thanks so much Ash for sharing this. I have worked with his first set of DNA series that were very powerful. I listen to them every once in a while when inner guidance shares with me to do so.

        Cynthia's angel music is very, very powerful as well. I listen daily when home.

        I will check it out this new series of CDs.
        Thanks again.

        Happy Full Moon to All
        Love and light in the highest,
        Rael of One ~ Universal Oneness Ambassador ~
        "May you embrace your divine inheritance and blossom to the nectar of universal oneness in the love and light of ever expanding perfection."

        http://www.freewebs.com/moshayra