Aluna Joy: Liberating the SUN Within

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      Our newsletter database is automated...

      THANK YOU for your support and kindness!
      .
       HEART DONATIONS
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work, please consider sending us a HEART DONATION for this newsletter ... or better yet, send a easy re-occurring donation. This is not required . . . but donations help keep this newsletter going.   Use this link.
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/heartdonation.html
      .
      LIBERATING THE SUN WITHIN
      Aluna Joy and the Star Elders.
      K'aan Sacbe Yucatan Pilgrimage - Dzibilchaltun and Ake - Yucatan Mexico
      Our group Mayan Astrology was 11 Chuen (Yucatec) and 7 Noj (Kiche).
      The following is the 1st of 3 messages that we received in the Yucatan this past December.  It might be a good idea to read them in order as each message builds upon the previous one. We are sharing this message here with you just as we received it, in present time, with very little editing. We do this for a very important reason. We know the messages that we receive are not just for our groups, but are for others as well. The Star Elders assure me that the message and the corresponding energy will be transmitted to you. So as you read this, you might want to imagine that you are with us. Also, always view the photos on the website that we share, as photos also hold some energy of the sites.

      December 08, 2011 - Aluna speaking at our Opening Circle at our hotel.

      Our Mayan guide, Enrique, shared that he felt that, during this pilgrimage, we will be working to heal the past and remove old obstacles. I know that this trip will unfold to reveal this more. When I chose our hotel, I had no idea that it was named and in honor of Bishop de Landa. This Bishop, in the past, had burnt nearly all the Maya codices. At first I was not happy about being in this hotel. Then I walked into the next room and saw a huge statue of Archangel Michael and St. Francis, who are two of my buddies.

      I have never been a fan of Bishop de Landa, because of what he did. Enrique shared another side of the story. He shared that Bishop de Landa was forced to do something that he didn't want to do. The Queen of Spain demanded the he burn the books. In later years, we hear that Bishop de Landa went a bit crazy out of grief. He tried to recapture the Maya wisdom in the books that we now know as the Popul Vul and the Chilam Balam. These two books are not complete Maya tradition. They were written after the conquest with the help of Bishop de Landa and a Spanish speaking Maya scribe.

      I think it is interesting that at this time we are here at this hotel and this part of the Yucatan, as Maya supporters. It is a time on Earth when it is time to forgive and heal our past wounds. It is time that we move beyond our history. So, we are staying in a hotel which is named after a man who is known for destroying the Maya codices and help cause the fall of the Maya World. It is time to heal this old wound.

      We have been noticing in the last few weeks, how little dramas have been trying to sneak back into our lives, and how we have had to work on forgiveness more and more by forgiving everything. It feels like that might be a very important part of our 11 Chuen group energy (our group's collective energy); about letting go and forgiving everything. That includes forgiving ourselves, our family and friends, our country, our elected and global officials and the entire past world history. We are coming to a point where we cannot hold onto these wounds any more. It is a time when we can come together as ONE, actually bring all the dimensions back in alignment, and have them all ascend to a higher frequency.

      Group member Linda shares: The course of miracles says that we need to forgive everyone for what they never did to us in the first place, because no one can do anything to us.

      At the Sacred site of Dzibilchaltun - December 09, 2011

      The Star Elders say that they are going to burst, erupt, explode … the SUN inside of our hearts. Like a huge solar flare! It is going to set free the light we had inside of us! (This was a short message but needed to be shared in the light of the accelerating solar flares that are an outer expression of our inner light bursting forth. Most of this day we sat quiet and anchored and attuned ourselves to the Maya Energies)

      At the Star Elder Site of Ake - December 09, 2011

      (Ake is a very small site consisting of 2 building areas; one situated in the South and the other situated in the West. From the building in the west, is a pathway that heads eastward. Aluna walked the group past the building areas, and we started down the Sacbe - a road of light. About one hundred yards down the pathway, we came upon a stela (a large standing stone); the only stela in the site. This stela is a living stone. When we came upon the stela, Aluna stopped, and we proceeded to set up an altar space on the ground in front of the stella.)

      This living stone is pleased that we have recognized him, because he is way down this road and hardly anybody comes here. So, we are recognizing him. When we recognize any thing as a living being, it opens a doorway to communication . . . like when you talk to your plants, your pets, etc…

      By putting your body against this stone, we exchange a little bit of energy . . . we call this, doing a Zuvuya. This is where we go into the rock a little bit, and the spirit that is inside of the rock comes to you a little bit. It builds a communication bridge.

      The Star Elders told by many years ago that this was as a doorway to the future. But at the time, it was too soon to open it, or go through it. Still today, that is true to a certain extent, but we are closer to it being time. We are close enough that what the Star Elders are doing for us is going to help us have a door inside of ourselves to the future right now. It doesn't have to do with this stela. This door to the future has to do with what we have inside of ourselves (and for YOU that are reading this now). So, the Star Elders are going to activate this memory inside of you. You will remember how to move through time and space without getting lost. When we were in Dzibilchaltun this morning, the Star Elders said that they were going to blast open the Sun in our hearts, and when we went into the Temple of the dolls (at Dzibilchaltun), you all had time to stand in the center of this Sun temple. This is where this process started.

      The Sun in your heart is blasting open like a quasar in the universe. A quasar totally explodes and it sends out radial, ripples or waves of LIGHT. We need that kind of blast inside of us to open the doors to the future, or doors to this new higher frequency. This is a simultaneous blast that comes from our collective hearts. So, today we begin the process of letting our hearts explode with solar energy. Our hearts are blasting open, and the stone is giving us a tool to make this happen. It is a tool to navigate the stars.

      The Star Elders know how to navigate the stars without any orientation point, because their orientation point comes from within themselves. The Star Elders have been asking me to share about the orientation point inside of all of us (past messages posted on our website www.alunajoy.com) and how important it is to have this orientation point. Soon all of our old predictable orientation points are going to disappear . . . maybe even the Sun rising and setting, which is a huge orientation point for us. We take the sun for granted, but what if the Sun quit rising and setting. Imagine what that would do to our psyche.

      These tools, that the Star Elders are giving us, are going to help us remember how we will use our simultaneous blast of solar heart energy to open the doors to the future worlds. When I was here in 1998, they said this place was a door to the future, and I could feel the energy. But no matter how hard I tried, they wouldn't give me anything else, because they said it was too soon. We could mess it up if we had this gift to soon. Everything under the sun has a time when it will be released. So this site has definitely evolved from the last time I was here.

      So, now they are having me look at what they did with us this morning, and they are mixing that energy with this experience, and something will pop out that they will want me to share. They like to cook things. Well, there are two things appearing. First, the Star Elders say that the door to the future is already open and we are already partly on the other side. We are already part of the future, and this is why some of us have been feeling "discombobulated", and are having a hard time committing to anything, and being unable to focus. But we came here today to get another level of this discombobulated-ness. What they are showing me doesn't make a lot of sense in our time line, so I am just going to spit it out.

      Example . . . We work in habitual way to get something manifested, but this doorway works backwards to our routine ways of creating. It is very much like how we exchange energy with this stela. It is a cosmic, futuristic version of Zuvuya. To us, this may seem illogical and counterproductive by working in reverse, right? But in the Maya world, you always look at things backwards and when we are more advanced, from many different angles, as well as looking at things forward. This way we can get the full picture and not just a limited 3D linear version of the truth. This is shamanic visioning. Nothing was ever done in the Maya world for one reason or for one direction only. Everything had multi-dimensional reasons and purposes.

      We can feel ourselves heading toward something. And it is in a direction. And what they are giving us another direction or perspective on our vision. So when the two directions come together . . . when they collide. . . , it creates a matrix . . . a multidimensional perspective. It is a new orientation or a frequency. But this concept is losing some of its truth in this translation. So ask you guides to help you see this so it will be clearer. It is blending the dualities together to get the "spherical" truth of where the real and new orientation point is inside of us.

      We need to find the orientation point within ourselves. Example . . . imagine that you are off the planet, and you are a long away from any star or close object in space. When you can see this inside yourself, ask yourself the question "Which way would be north, south, east and west? Which way would be up and down?" Would we know the answer? At first, no, because there would be nothing in our physical world that would help us find the answer. When we go through a shift in an age, it can be very disorienting like this. When in this disorienting place, our survival instincts will take hold, and they will help us find an anchor point . . . a base camp." This place will be inside of us. It is already there.

      In our old world, if we are going somewhere, we always need a place of origin (where we came from) and a current location (where we are now). Then we can make a projection of where we want to go. This makes a straight line and is very 3D. This gives us a line of sight, or a path. But where we are going, there is no path, and there are no straight lines, because it is a spherical world. Our world will be spherical, our creating process will be spherical, and our time will also be spherical. The Mayas understood this, and this is why the Mayan calendar cycles are cycles within cycles . . . because they were trying to teach us how everything is created in a spherical place. We are moving into a spherical world.

      So today we are learning the way of the Zuvuya, and this is still very elementary: one direction, and the opposite direction. This is just two ways. The Star Elders say there are more layers to come where there are multitudes of directions. When this truth merges within us, we will have the truth of what is next. Right now, we still live in a world based in duality; thus we are still anchored in this reality. We are moving from a very limiting linear timeline to a spherical one. It is like cosmic multitasking in a very conscious manner.

      So . . . to recap . . . the Star Elders blasted open the sun in our hearts, and placed the knowledge of spherical creating into our heart centers where we are working to anchor our new orientation point in a new heart (past messages speak about the NEW HEART posted at www.alunajoy.com). We have an old heart center, but there is a new one being made in the new world. So this quasar that is exploding in our hearts is in the heart that we are creating in the new world. And that is why it is getting difficult to make decisions; because we are partly still here and partly there.

      This process is a way to activate the truth of spherical creating inside of ourselves, because most of the way we create in this world will be a lie or an illusion when we fully transfer ourselves to the next world. We are already noticing this shift in our lives already. Things aren't working the same way they used to. We got used to them working in the familiar, same way. Now the Star Elders want to take us to the next level , and this is about manifesting or creating spherically. In the near future, there will be a multitude of reasons for why you will do anything.

      Remember when they talked about the heart exploding like a quasar collectively, as ONE; not separately, but together? There is a reason why they showed me this. It is because the way we will manifest in the future has nothing to do with a singular "What I want in my life" kind of thing. It is going to be what is good for the collective. We will quit thinking about the individual self, and we will see ourselves connected to everything. We will consider what is the best option for the whole. This is the way we were actually supposed to be living on this Earth. We chose to take on this body, and committed to going through the dark cycles, so the Earth would not go into total darkness. This is why light workers are here on Earth at this time. We keep little threads of light tied to the great central sun. The trade-off for this honor and great act of service was that we also had to forget. This forgetfulness was a gift from the Great Creator so we could tolerate the density of this Earth during dark cycles or underworld cycles. We forgot our natural limitless and cosmic abundance. We forgot how to create spherically for a while, so the Earth could go through its incubation. This incubation is done. We are ready to remember.

      Our Maya Guide Enrique shares: I want to share with you a small revelation that I just had. I closed my eyes, and I saw the sun shine in my eyes. It was first yellow, then taking all the tones in the red color. They wanted to give you the answer that you are asking here. The door to the future is how the Mayas transcended to another level. They told us, "When we were here, a big fire came from the sun, extending its intensity everywhere. For the people that had already awakened, their spirits began to shift to this higher level, which we call future, which is not a dimension. It looks like a direction, but it is not a direction. We call it future, because we are referring to this to our present time. What was the future in that time, it was the present in this time." So they mentioned to you . . . Aluna, younger sister . . . they showed you how it was done in that time. The brilliant light came like a blast, and for the ones that were unprepared, it was chaos. But for the ones that were in harmony and peace, this was just the way to leap and change to a greater reality. So how we experience this blast depends on how we are in the moment when it comes. This was something that felt like a really, really deep experience. I didn't know they were going to appear here today. I only can tell you that I feel so blessed and humbled that the spirits gave me this answer, and that this light, this blast that came to us here, and that they are sharing this with us in this moment. It is humbling for me to share this. I cannot express the feeling, because it only could be done by this group meeting. It had to be all of us, as one. We are all. We are the sun. We are the earth. We are this living stone. Thank you.

      Aluna: I know that the universe picks our groups for a reason, and because we recognize this stone as a living guardian, it felt recognized, honored, accepted and acknowledged. You would think it wouldn't need acknowledging, but it does. Just like the trees need acknowledging, and the stars, and the pyramids, and the Earth. We all need acknowledgment, because we are part of a living creation. We need acknowledgment to be alive.

      The guardian in this living stone never went through the stars to clear itself after it had dropped its body. It went right into the stone with all the memory of being human. So when we find a living stone and acknowledge it, this makes its work easier; like when we are acknowledged with our work in this world. It makes it easier for us to keep going, because we are human beings, and we are social animals. We need the acknowledgement and community. Our spirits don't need any of this. But we are still in physical form, and it is advantageous to acknowledge that we need acknowledgement and community.

      As spirits, you don't need the acknowledgment, because we are all connected. We don't feel separation. But when we are a human being, we feel a little separate, and that is part of the journey that we decided to take at this time. It is important that we are here at this time. Otherwise the Earth could have died and turned into something like the moon. We kept the Earth alive by keeping the threads of light anchored while the Earth was going through an incubation cycle. That is what the living stones do as well. They keep the light anchored on the planet while the Earth is going through a time in cosmic underworlds and where life is really out of balance.

      .
      ALUNA JOY YAXK'IN is an internationally known author, spiritual life coach, sacred site guide, alternative historian, ordained minister and modern mystic. She inspires and encourages others to recognize and accept their own authentic divinity and connection to God.   Copyright © 2011 - 2012. Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article on the condition that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely. Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988 Sedona, AZ 86339 USA Web:www.AlunaJoy.com Email:aluna@....
       If you would like to comment on this article,  instead of writing an e-mail to us, (we can't answer them all anyway) you can post at this link so EVERYONE can read and benifit from your insights : )  THANK YOU. http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/2011-dec8-9.html
       The World Puja World Meditation
      & Planetary Transmission -1/01/12
      The entire 2 hour new year Activation/Meditation.
      Down load the PDF here

      .
      Our pilgrimages are booking so quickly in 2012 that our Avalon pilgrimage booked before we had time to announce it to the world. Our PERU Pilgrimage has a preciously few spaces left. If you are still being called to any pilgrimage listed below, we acknowledge the power and presence of spirit to make it happen for you. So please ask to be put on our waiting list / alert list by e-mailing us at aluna@.... As always we are committed to quality over quantity in our groups. We always say... Our groups are like Sacred Sites.... We never have enough time with them, and we always want to see them again. Thank you to all the family that we have had the honor to spend time with over the last 2 decades. 2012 is already proving to be a year of magic and miracles.

      We are already looking toward 2013!
      We are planning new adventures that will anchor love, unity,
      harmony, beauty, art and living in the moment into the
      new foundations of a new flowering world. We are in the
      beginning stages of planning a retreat in BALI!
      This is a place on Earth that lives in  love, beauty, art and living in the moment!  If you are interested in joining us in the
      heartlands of BALI in June 2013,
      we suggest that you request to be placed on our alert list by
       e-mailing us at aluna@...
      Registration will be booked in order of date of requests.
      .

      EGYPT PILGRIMAGE

      Spiritual Liberation Initiations
      An Egyptian/Atlantean Recovery Project.
      March 11 -24, 2012

      Read out about it here
      Fully Booked - ask to be put of the waiting list

      AVALON PILGRIMAGE

      The Illuminated Path of the Chalise Within
      Over the Sacred Days of the Summer Solstice
      England ~ June 17 - June 30, 2012
      Scotland - 3 day extension ~ June 30 - July 3, 2012

      Exploring the Sacred Sites of ... Glastonbury Tor, Chalice Well & The White Springs, Stonehenge, Old Sarum, Glastonbury Abby, St. John's Church, Wearyall Hill, Averbury, Silbury Hill, West Kennet Long Barrow, Wayland Smithy, Cadbury Castle, Crop Circles, Travel the Michael-Mary Lines (a.k.a. the Dragon Lines), Burrow Mump, Chapel of Brentor, Tintagel, St. Nectan's Glen, The Hurlers, St. Michael's Mount, St. Clether's Holy Well & Chapel, The famed Rosslyn Chapel, Edinburgh Castle, Authers Seat, The Stone of Destiny etc... and more as time permits... plus surprises and magic.
      Read about it here
      Fully Booked - ask to be put of the waiting list

        PERU PILGRIMAGE

      Awakening the Cosmic Universal Heart
      September 15-26, 2012
      3 DAYS in Machu Picchu - Saqsayhuaman - Tipon - Cusco - Sacred Valley of Gods - Ollantaytambo - Pisac - Pisac's Indian Market - Q'ero Ceremony & Ascended Master Transmissions - Moray - Chincheros... and more surprises as Spirit directs.
      In the beginning of every Golden Age, Avatars are sent by the orders of the Great White Brotherhood and the Andean Masters. Also the sacred sites and mountains around the world become portals from the spiritual dimension to this dimension. People are called to these places where all the great masters manifest to help us, and bless us and awaken us. When we come with an open heart, we learn to be tranquil in these places. These blessing come for especially people who come in sacred pilgrimages. They will have more benefit, because they take their time, and meditate in these places, and the Masters have time get to bond with us.

      Booking fast - so huury if you want to join us.
      Read about our 2012 pilgrimage HERE

        MAYA 12/2012 Pilgrimage

      The Emergence of the Heart of the DOVE
      December 18th - 29th 2012

      A Celebration in honor of the year Zero!
      A Pilgrimage to the Maya's Five Crown Cities of Light
      Palenque - Yaxchilian - Tikal - Quirigua - Copan
      Read all about this trip HERE
      Fully Booked - ask to be put of the waiting list

       Read what people are saying about our Pilgrimages
      PERU     EGYPT     MAYALANDS

      .

      Feel the LOVE in 2012
      SACRED SITE ESSENCE S.A.L.E. !
      at 22% savings for our readers
      Expires on 2/29/2012 - Leap Year
      Sale does not include endangered ones
      Use code word... (love2012) upon check out,
      and don't forget to hit the recalculate button before check out to update your savings.
      Essence suggestions for current energies. But as always listen to you heart to which one is right for you!
      []Heroic Lightworker Blend;
      []Spiritual Growth Blend;
      []The Goddess Nut ~ Awakened Life & Sea of Great Potential Essence;  []The Isis Temple ~ Anchoring Love, Heart & Eternity Essence;   []Cosmic Orientation Essence;  []The King's Chamber ~ Living Merkaba - 13th Code Essence;   []The Hathor and Sky Goddess Nut Essence;  []The Heart of Conscious Creation Essence;  []Rock of the Ages ~ First Star of the New Earth;  []Heart of Hearts - Temple of the SUN;  []Bridging the Worlds Essence;  []The Heart of the Future Essence;   []Stone of Ica ~ The Universal Memory Essence;   []The Living Unity Essence ~ Birthing a New World;   []Liberation into Spiritual Abundance Essence;   Order them here ... http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/essences.html

       .
      Hand Beaded Angels !

      Tzutujil ANGEL KEY CHAINS
      These cute beaded Angel Key Chains are made and sold by the Tzutujil (zoo-two-heal) Mayans of Santigo, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala. The Tzutujil Mayans in Guatemala speak of simultaneous Twin Realities: the dream world and the awake world. These worlds are likened to the opposing wings of a Butterfly, Angel, or Bird. The dream world is one wing, and the awake world is the other. The past world is one wing, while the new world is the other. Between worlds is where we are at this time. They believe the wings must connect at the Heart Center for us to bridge these realites.  Your Choice . . . White, Multi-colored or both :)
      ON S*A*L*E* $8.88 each ... While supplies last
      HEART DONATIONS
      If you are feeling appreciation for our work, please consider sending us a HEART DONATION or better yet, send a re-occurring donation. This is not required
      . . . but donations help keep this newsletter going. Use this link.
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/heartdonation.html
      .

      New article posted at
      http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/2011-dec8-9.html

      Email delivery problems - Important notice: There appear to be an ever-increasing amount of email bounce-backs, when our newsletter is sent out to those on our mailing list. This is particularly a problem with the following email servers, which are identifying the email updates as spam, and rejecting them: hotmail (worst of all), Yahoo, Hotmail, earthlink, tiscali, surfglobal, sbcglobal, verizon, bigpond and alaska.net. If you wish to continue receiving the ournewsletters PLEASE ensure that you add (aluna@... and newsletter@...) to your address book / contacts list, and also to your "safe senders" list, which you will find in the "junk email options" tab on the "Tools" menu in your email page. Thank you