Thought For Today: Depth of Humility

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2012
      Depth of Humility
      Humility means to understand the self and through that to understand others as well. Humility is the attitude where a person is not attached to his or her opinion and feelings. Humility is the most natural expression of truth. It helps in better understanding of truth. Humility is the basis for maintaining self-respect. Humility does not mean bowing down and being subservient to others. Humility allows you to see benefit in everything. Developing humility brings a lot of comfort and ease into your life

      Having trouble viewing this email? View in your web browser
      .

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012