Sharon McErlane: "When the Wisdom of the Grandmothers Is Heard, the World Will Heal"

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2012
      headerblauw

      Grandmothers Speak January Message

      UP-COMING EVENTS
      Gathering in California
      Gathering of the Grandmothers, Laguna Beach, California,, March 16-18, 2012.
      See our website for information. grandmothersspeak.com

      To share with women and men in Grandmothers Speak, go to the
      Grandmothers Speak page on Facebook.
      For more information on Grandmother Groupmeetings:
      QUICK LINK

      "This is the Net of Light that will hold the earth during the times of change that are upon you. The time is now and women must lead. It can be no other way." The Great Council of the Grandmothers are calling us to step into our power.
      All are welcome to this work. There is no charge for the Grandmothers' Empowerment.

      "Would You Settle for Happiness?"
      I'd recently received emails predicting this and warning about that. So many that frankly, I was sick of them. I didn't want more predictions, but decided I wouldn't mind a little practical advice. So I went to the Grandmothers. "Grandmothers," I said, "we could use something useful and uplifting. The new year has started and people are wary of this year. 2012 and all that," I said. "If you have a helpful message for us, would you please give it so I can send it out?"
      The Grandmothers didn't say anything at first, but instead showed me the bouquet I'd put together earlier that day. With yellow narcissus and other flowers from the garden, it had an autumnal glow and gracefully branched in all directions. I didn't know why they were showing it to me and wondered if the bouquet had something to do with my question.
      "There is too much worry now," the Grandmothers said. "Too much worrying going on. Stop it!"they said. "If you are worrying about the future, stop it now. Think of us instead. Look at us!" they grinned as they spread their skirts and swung from side to side. "We are happy," they chorused. "We are always happy. We are happy because we live in love. We live in a constant state of love," they said, "and so," they laughed,"when you are in your right mind, do you! It is the ego," they said, "the contracted state of mind, that spends its time in worry. 'What did I do wrong?' it asks. 'What will happen in the future? What's wrong with me? What's wrong with the world? I need to find a way to take control." As they said this, the Grandmothers bent over, and holding their sides, they rocked with laughter.
      "We assure you that nothing is wrong with you or with the world," they said at last. "No matter how things look to you, nothing is wrong," they said. "We showed you those flowers, because they are happy to be themselves--beautiful, fragrant and graceful. They know nothing is wrong. They are blooming. It is their nature to be beautiful, fragrant, and graceful," they said. "It is their nature to bloom. It is also your nature," they said, pointing at me. "You forget that you too are blooming. At this very moment you are in the process of becoming more than you have ever been. That is blooming," they said.
      Smiling, the Grandmothers shook their heads and said, "Turn your minds and hearts to us. Let us pour love into you. We will fill you full," they said. "The power of love is great. It surrounds and envelops everything it touches. Let it," they said. "Let the flow of love carry you forward now. The river of love is rising," they said, "and as it rises, it will move all with it. Join in the flow," they said. "Let love in. We adore you," they said, "and will gladly fill you to capacity. Just call on us.
      "Let go the things you've been grasping at, let go your fears, let go your anxieties. Let go," they said. "We will hold you in love each day and night. Love IS all there is," the Grandmothers said. "It is the only reality, the only truth. "The 'horrors' that you see, hear, and read about aren't lasting. They are only so much flotsam and jetsam," they said. "The river of love will wash them away, will always wash them away," they said. Love is the only real thing," the Grandmothers said, "the only lasting thing. Love is all there is.
      "Can you be satisfied with love?" they asked, cocking their heads."Can you do without the daily dramas of life and be satisfied with just loving and being loved? It's very simple," they said. "Love won't make you rich and it won't make you famous," they laughed. "It will make you happy." And giving me a secret smile, the Grandmothers asked, "Would you settle for happiness?"

      Shrines of the Mother video, by Barbara Beekman
      Here is a link to a video of shrines, called Vierge Ouvrantes, once found all over Medieval Europe--especially in France, Germany and Spain. They later fell into disfavor with the church as they portrayed the Mother as very powerful and by the time of the reformation, most of them had been destroyed. Here are some that survived.
      The figure of Mary opens up to reveal both God the Father, God the Son, bishops and saints, all contained within her body. Here she is Theotokos, the God-bearer, the one who gives birth to God. These shrines illustrate the primacy of the Feminine Principle and these pictures are indeed worth a thousand words. The Feminine/the Mother/the Great Yin is the container of life, the basis and support of all.
      Our thanks to Barbara Beekmens who put this video together. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-GY6bnPoNM

      bcn

      March 16-18 Gathering of the Grandmothers in California
      On March 16-18 women and men will come to the Sixth Annual Gathering of the Grandmothers from all corners of the earth. We will meet at the Aliso Creek Inn in Laguna Beach, CA .
      As we enter this important year, our work with the Net of Light becomes increasingly potent. At the Gathering in Laguna Beach, the Grandmothers will show us how to activate the power of this lighted structure within our own bodies. They will also show us how to make the Net of Light available for everyone and everything on earth.
      A Maori grandmother from New Zealand will share with us the teachings of Waitaha--the ancient people who lived in New Zealand several thousand years ago. She was one of five people called by the elders of Waitaha several years ago to bring the ancient teachings into the present time and, through the use of the sacred pounamou, to once again open up the pathways of peace. We are honored to have her with us.
      Women from Living Design, the organization that has given grandmothers groups around the world hundreds of land and water resonators, will also join us at this Gathering. We have 'planted' these resonators from Norway to the Red Sea to Indonesia and from New Zealand to California. Sharing their knowledge from the new science of biogeometry, Tika and Shirley will demonstrate how the resonators work with the Net of Light to restore our planet to its actual design. They have even created a Google map so we can see where all the resonators are planted .
      To register for the California Gathering, go to: Sixth Annual Gathering of the Grandmothers or contact Joanne Leone, joanneleoneaz@...
      To find a Grandmothers' group near you, go to: Grandmother's Groups.

      From the Lands Down Under
      The November and December Gatherings in Australia and New Zealand wove the Net of Light stronger and brighter throughout the Southern Hemisphere. Our grandmother/sisters in the lands down under opened their homes and hearts to us and to one another. In the hinterlands above Brisbane where we danced, laughed and sang together, Auntie Pam, an Aboriginal elder, smoked us, welcoming us to the gathering. Then an Australian grandmothers gifted Sharon with an ancestral cloak which she brought back to California to use in ceremony at the up-coming March Gathering in Laguna Beach.
      We shared our hearts with one another while we shared the Grandmothers' teachings in New Zealand. Then we sat around and ate home-cooked meals. And when the gathering outside Wellington was over, Sharon was taken to a sacred site on the South Island of New Zealand that she will never forget. "In New Zealand," she says, "I did not need to amplify the Net of Light. There, instead of me 'doing the work' (so to speak), the Net of Light wove me!"
      The grandmothers in Australia and New Zealand 'planted' water resonators at the places they were shown they would do the most good and together we felt so much gratitude to the Grandmothers for weaving stronger still the Net of Light in the beautiful lands of the Southern Hemisphere.

      Grandmothers' Words of Wisdom (from Our Love is Our Power)

      From a Seattle grandmother
      "It was such a pleasure being at the Grandmother's meeting. I had heard some things about the Grandmothers and I'd looked at their website, but I had no idea what to expect. I knew that ceremony was something important for me to experience, but I was unprepared for the power of it. The infusion of love was amazing--it just filled me up, like getting radiance from the sun. I had been feeling blocked from receiving love and have prayed about it, and suddenly here it was. I feel so blessed and grateful to you and all the women--and the Grandmothers!--there. To feel surrounded and protected by that love was the best thing I can imagine.
      Thank you from my heart!
      Nancy
      Wishing you all the very best, Sharon McErlane & Louie
      SharonAndLouieSMALL
      Sharon McErlane
      Grandmothers Speak

      email: gmothers@...
      phone: 949 338 4691

      Forward email

      The Grandmothers Speak | 483 Linden St. | Laguna Beach | CA | 92651

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012
        headerblauw

        Grandmothers Speak April Message

        UP-COMING EVENTS
        Gathering in Lithuania
        Gathering of the Grandmothers in Lazdijai, Lithuania, June 23,24 2012 at a lakeside resort near Serijai. We will be joined by women and men from many northern European countries.
        Gathering of the Grandmothers in Tielrode, Belgium, Sept 14,15. We will meet at De Rietgers Resort between Antwerp and Ghent.

        See our website for information. grandmothersspeak.com

        To share with women and men in Grandmothers Speak, go to the
        Grandmothers Speak page on Facebook.For more information on Grandmother Groupmeetings:
        QUICK LINK

        "This is the Net of Light that will hold the earth during the times of change that are upon you. The time is now and women must lead. It can be no other way." The Great Council of the Grandmothers are calling us to step into our power.
        All are welcome to this work. There is no charge for the Grandmothers' Empowerment.

        "None of you will ever be alone again." Message from the Grandmothers
        This brief, poignant message from the Grandmothers came the day before the California Gathering of the Grandmothers. It heralds a new beginning for all of us. This is what the Grandmothers said.
        "You are moving into a new era. Bigger, more--more love, more community, more fun! Doors will come flying open for you now. The Net of Light is fulling supporting you and all you do. It is supporting the earth now in a way that has not been possible for thousands of years. You have played a big part in this re-activation of the Net and the Net of Light loves you.
        "Millions of Ancestors stand beside and behind you. You are held continuously. None of you will ever be alone again. You are held in love--in deep, abiding love that never ends. Let courage rise up within you. Nothing can daunt you. Fear is weakening its hold on you and you can now stand forth in full Beauty/Power. Enjoy this time," the Grandmothers said, sweeping their ams wide to be sure I understood that they were talking to everyone--not just me. "You have earned it," they said. "We are holding and blessing you right this moment.
        "Stay the course."
        ancestors

        Grandmothers Speak Up
        Family. We deepened our connection to the Net of Light and each other at the California Gathering, bonding and strengthening the family feeling within Grandmothers Speak. Several Southern Californians hosted women from around the world in their homes and friendships were born. From Tika we learned how to plant over 200 resonator/prayer packets to stabilize the area of the Pacific basin, and with Makere, our beautiful Maori grandmother, we shared the lore and love of Waitaha. All good and goodness continues to ooze forth from this Gathering. What follows here are reports from a few grandmothers who were there.
        "I am still integrating the work we did at the Laguna Gathering. The whole group radiated such power and love that it was palpable. Meeting women from different parts of the world and that deep, knowing connection we have together is enriching my life. The work we did together was deep and honest. There was an honoring in our groups that I have not experienced before. The Empowerment Ceremony and our work with the Ancestors moved me in a different way. This time I strongly felt my heart opening." Carolyn, Mt. Tamborine, Australia
        "This Gathering was a huge move forward. We were given more to expand ourselves to the next level--more than we as our 'little selves' could ever imagine. Now we will hold this experience in our sacred heart." Esther, Irvine, California
        "Never before have I experienced such an overall feeling of welcome, warmth, love and friendship as at the Gathering in Laguna Beach. Great to finally meet Tika and her resonator project which we launched at the Gathering in Holland last September, planting the resonators through Holland, Belgium, Germany, France, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Indonesia and Brazil. Makeri's heartfelt story and her two remarkable books--Witaha, the Songs of the Grandfathers and the Whispers of the Grandmothers, brought tears to my eyes. And...I never shared more deeply than I did in the appreciation work I did with my home group." Babs, Bloemendaal, the Netherlands
        "I got to know everyone so much better this time as we shared our stories in the extra days we spent together after the Gathering. May the healing we shared carry us into the next chapter." Suzanne, Southern California
        "It was the power of connection of the feminine energy of and through all of us. So much heart resonating--sometimes in silence, sometimes in raucous laughter, sometimes with just a look and a touch. Knowing that there are many thousands of women all over the world who are seeking this connection for the good of all is such a comfort and in turn, empowering. Speaking of which, the Empowerment Ceremony is so potent. As the caul was placed over me, so many layers of conditioning fell away. This revealed the sweet essence of who we all are as women." Makere, Whai Repo, New Zealand
        "Hosting visitors from New Zealand, I woke each day to a dawn greeting of the sun and finished the day with a sunset serenade. I loved every moment I spent with my guests--the experience thrilled me in so many ways. My house is still dancing from the experience and so am I." Jo, Laguna Beach, California.
        " Being at the Laguna Beach Grandmothers Gathering was like being in an ocean of love, with each of us a wave. My overall observation is that when doors open, energy is free to flow both in and out. The doors of my heart and mind were opened during the Empowerment Ceremony, showing me that I am a living prayer. I am being strengthened and illumined now by the Love/Power/Beauty of the Grandmothers. This is flowing in through that opened door. My work now is to radiate all that I have been given through the Net of Light--and send it out that door to humanity and the Earth." Christine, Australia.
        "The most important "lesson" for me is trust: trust in the Grandmothers who live in my heart, that they really are always there to help me and us whenever we need it. The letters I got from different Grandmothers' beacons, in preparation for the Gathering, were so inviting and heartfelt welcoming that I sat often in tears of joy reading those dear mesages. The organizing group created a yin containing atmosphere just like the Grandmothers' Container Meditation tells us to do. This was the third Gathering in America I shared and it was the deepest by far. Meeting women from all over the world with the same shining love, experiencing the golden bond that connects us is a comforting treat!
        "The Net of Light becomes so real when I imagine just now how from my own shining heart go the love-lighted connections to all over the world and -for Australia and New Zealand- from the Netherlands even right through the world to those dear women at the Gathering who live there. Thank you Grandmothers!" Lilium, Holland

        bcn

        Two hundred Grandmothers' Groups World-Wide
        We just past the 200 mark. To find a Grandmothers' group near you where you can learn about the Grandmothers' message, receive the Grandmothers' Empowerment into the energy of yin, and study their lessons, go to: Grandmother's Groups. Both women and men are welcome and there is no charge for this work.

        Gatherings of the Grandmothers in Lithuania and Belgium
        There will be a Gathering of the Grandmothers in Lazdijai, Lithuania, June 23,24 2012 beside a lake near Serijai. We will be joined by women and men from many northern European countries as we work together with the Net of Light. The Gathering will take place on the weekend of the solstice, the biggest holiday and most meaningful celebration in this country. Because we are doing so much work now with the waters of the earth, it is interesting to note that in Lithuania it is believed that after the solstice night, water acquires subtle vibrations and doesn't deteriorate.
        After Lithuania, the next Gathering of the Grandmothers will take place in Tielrode, Belgium, on September 14,15. People from across Europe will come together here to learn how to work more effectively with the Net of Light that is holding the Earth steady at this time. We will gather at the De Rietgers Resort which sits on a lake between Antwerp and Ghent.

        For more information on either of these Gatherings, see our website. grandmothersspeak.com

        Message 3 of 6 , May 13, 2012
          headerblauw

          Grandmothers Speak May Message

[...]

          "Fear is a Parasite. It has no Core, no Life Force of its Own" Message from the Grandmothers
          I read a pitiful story in the Times today. Two policemen beat a homeless man to death while he begged for mercy. It was all on video. I had hoped to learn of a motive for this crime, or that someone involved in it or investigating it discovered something important. But no. There was no ‘ah ha’ moment in the article. Just another story of brutal, negative energy having its way.
          After reading it, I felt truly sick and it wasn't long before I went to the Grandmothers. “Grandmothers," I asked, "how can we keep our focus on the light, on spreading love? How do we keep on keeping on when we are ambushed by stories like this one? There are so many of these now. How do we not collapse into pity and horror? Should we attempt to avoid them-- hide from stories like these?”
          The Grandmothers shook their heads. “This brutal, negative energy you read about is within you too," they said. It is present within everyone—it is either sleeping at the moment, simmering, or being acted out, but it is always there.” Okay, Grandmothers, I said; “I get that. I’ve seen and felt it rear its ugly head enough times to know you’re speaking the truth. But again…what can I do when I come across something like this? These stories are everywhere…every day. I’m asking this question for myself and for everyone. We’re all dealing with this.”
          “First,” they replied, “condemn no one for being taken over by rage like this. If you condemn them, you condemn yourself and everyone else as well because all people carry this energy. What good can possibly come from condemning everyone? Instead, open your mind and heart to this negativity whenever it makes itself known and be curious about it. Observe these urges in yourself whenever they rear their heads. What are they saying? How are they feeling? Are they perhaps full of fear?” the Grandmothers asked, training their eyes on me. “Look for fear,” they said. “Fear is the negative emotion to really watch for, for we tell you that these rages are always propelled and fed by fear.
          “Fear is the base-line negative state,” they said. “Fear lies at the bottom of all misery….not just some of the time or even most of the time, but all the time. FEAR,” they stated, standing tall. “So look for it and when you find it, be curious about it. Open to it. Invite it in for a chat and see what it has to say for itself. Fear is always looking for a place to feed. It will feed every chance it gets, so don’t ignore it or attempt to hide from it. That will never work. Instead, look right at it, sit down and chat with it. Open to it, and without judging it; see what it has to say for itself. And after you have listened to what fear has to say, sit quietly and simply watch what happens next. Fear is nothing. Yes,” the Grandmothers smiled at my surprise, “you heard us right. Fear is nothing. When you look it in the face, it will begin to weaken, shrink, and will finally disappear. Fear is a parasite. It has no core, no life force of its own. It feeds on life and if you do not go for its stories, you will deny it a place to feed. It will then dissipate.
          “Fear is the great ‘fooler,” the Grandmothers said. “It gets away with what it does by fooling everyone. It brings up scary stories. It embellishes them and makes them so scary, people become afraid to really look at them. They become too afraid to look at fear and this makes it impossible for them to see it for what it really is. Fear makes people afraid of fear! And rolling their eyes, the Grandmothers said, Now isn’t that crazy?”
          “Don’t ever be afraid of fear or of the feelings it calls up. Fear is nothing. Nothing. If you sit down with it and give it your steady attention, not reacting, but just observing it, you will see this, this nothing. Observe, keep on watching and eventually fear will evaporate.
          “The people you read about today who killed this man were themselves entirely run by fear. They got caught up in ‘a scary story’ and allowed themselves to be taken over by fear. Those you hear about who commit atrocities, those who murder, torture and rape have all been run by fear. Fear, if given control, will turn anyone into a monster.
          “So when an instance like this is brought to your attention, do not condemn, but rather pray for the one who, because of fear, for a time at least lost sight of his or her soul. Affirm the lighted one that is still there underneath all that garbage," the Grandmothers said, nodding encouragement. " By working in this way you will lift them, you will lift the victims and you will lift yourself, freeing all of you from the grasp of fear.
          “So don’t stay away from stories like these. Use them as part of your spiritual growth. A discipline of sorts. When a story like this one comes to light, pray for the perpetrator and the victims, then check to see if being exposed to this has brought up any fear in you. If so, sit down and have a little chat with the fear. Watch and focus on it until it dissipates. Working like this is great service because each time you lessen fear’s grip on you, you lessen fear’s grip on humanity. You have learned through your work with the Net of Light that all life is deeply connected. We have told you many times that you cannot help yourself without helping everyone, and this is the case here. So whenever fear shows itself to you, go forth fearlessly and have a little chat with it. You won’t be sorry.
          “We love you and thank you for your open heart and mind. You are a great blessing on the Earth.”
          Grandmothersspeak.com
          moederaarde

          Letters to the Editor
          From an anonymous source
             "You know that I have the ability to regenerate into something astounding. Stop mourning so that you have an excuse not to be a warrior. Many of you have proven to be worthy to be a part of me. You uplift me. Be a warrior for the coming age." ~ Gaia
          From Holland
          I am writing from the Netherlands to ask all who are connected to the Grandmothers groups to send light to all the girls who are kidnapped and captured and held as slaves in brothels in India and all over the world. I am helping the People´s Trust Netherlands foundation and calling out for the Grandmothers and all Their connections.
          Is it possible for you to call out in the newsletter to everyone for casting the Net of Light to those girls and the families from which they were abducted?   Uptill 13 januari 2011 a total of 2265 girls were rescued in coorperation with People´s Trust Netherlands and two later formed Indian organizations. 2265! One of 5 years old and several of 6 and 7 years old were there. Still there are many more girls in slavery, and new girls get kidnapped for this. So we would very much like to ask the Grandmothers groups to cast the Net of Light for them.
          The chairman of the People´s Trust Netherlands since 21 years has given almost all of his life to the poorest in Nepal and India and to young girls who are kidnapped and ´sold´ to brothel owners in India. He started on his own to find out where the girls were kept as slaves and forced to ´give´ sex to men, sometimes 25 men or more each day. And then he started on his own to rescue them out of the brothels. He did this regardless of the life-threatening danger. The brothel owners put a price on his head of 100.000 euro, but he´s still working for those girls.
          More info is to be found on www.peoplestrust.nl in Englisch too. We would appreciate you holding these girls in the Net of Light.
          With Divine love,
          Job

          Letter From Seattle, Washington
          How close to my heart are the messages about working with the Ancestors!  Just seeing the written word "Ancestors" stirs me no end.  Some experiences I have had recently indicate that doing journeys or rituals to blend the ancestor lines of a newly married couple or even of old people like me could be important.  The amount of love that generates from such rituals is more than double that of the the numbers of one's ancestors who join in. We all are genetically connected someplace and each time we claim our ancestral lines through the Net of Light we link with more and more ancestors. When I work with the Ancestors, I am requesting hat they too reach out throughout the generations and what I see is such a profusion of energies that it is not possible to formulate it visually or otherwise.  One just has to feel it until overwhelmed, and then let go.
          Science has traced us all back to Africa 50,000 years ago, and several million years earlier was Lucy, representative of a race of grandmothers that had not yet fully separated from the animal world.  When I saw her small, delicate bones, softly lit in a darkened museum room, I cried because I felt her as my grandmother many thousands of generations back.  It was like viewing my own deceased grandmothers in their caskets. Seeing her also served to bring me closer to the animal realms.  It's unbelievable but true. Connecting with one another and with the Ancestors through the Net of Light we work to help humans but also the animals of this present time.  By working like this with the ancestors we can take part in great healing. This work takes us all the way back to the primordial oceans and to...............God herself.
          Blessings,
          Virginia
          From Finland
            I have connection to Net of Light almost every night. Every second Monday one Girl so far is agreed to do Net of Light with me, at my my place. We have connection at the same time.
           Every second Friday I am having sauna with a woman who has gained the empowerment through me. When I was given empowerment from Seija I was told that it passes on effortlessly. That has happened. I hope that you do not think ,that I have to tell you every experience I have with my broken English. I have been a spiritual love worker before I knew anything about you,so pleased do not get excited about me. To me life is love, and we all are sisters and brothers, and I do things because I care ,and because I love to do,and that is away as it goes on. Also it is my second nature to pass on all  good things,and Net of Light is one among them. I love to do Net of Light, and as you know it helps the sitations where we are now.
           With love Eeva-Liisa

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 20, 2012
            headerblauw

            Grandmothers Speak August Message

            UP-COMING EVENTS
            Gathering in Belgium
            Gathering of the Grandmothers in Tielrode, Belgium, Sept 14,15. We will meet at De Rietgers Resort between Antwerp and Ghent. Begin now to hold the Lowlands in the Net of Light.

            See our website for information. grandmothersspeak.com

            To share with women and men in Grandmothers Speak, go to the
            Grandmothers Speak page on Facebook.For more information on Grandmother Groupmeetings:
            QUICK LINK

            "This is the Net of Light that will hold the earth during the times of change that are upon you. The time is now and women must lead. It can be no other way." The Great Council of the Grandmothers are calling us to step into our power.
            All are welcome to this work. There is no charge for the Grandmothers' Empowerment.

            This Now Moment: Message from the Grandmothers
            "Grandmothers," I said, “the world today seems filled with lies, greed, and falseness. If the governments aren’t corrupt, they’re inept, and each day that they fiddle around and line each other’s pockets, our beloved planet is degraded more. I have talked of this with you for many years and you’ve always said that fighting against things that seem wrong is an endless process, and one that won’t return the earth to balance. I agree with you, Grandmothers, and at the same time I have no wish to give up in despair. So here is my question: How can I/we be a pure vessel and hold light steady in this world? And how do we do that without getting angry or overwhelmed? Please answer me in a new way, Grandmothers so I can hear it,” I said. “I’m tired of the platitudes I’ve used to comfort myself. Yetch!” I exclaimed. “I don’t believe them any more. Please give me the truth, Grandmothers,” I said. “I’m ready to listen.”
            “There is nothing wrong with the world,” they replied, eyeing me benignly. Their words triggered something in me. “Nothing wrong with the world!” I cried. “Talk about Yetch! Now that statement—nothing wrong with the world--is truly yetch-worthy,” I said, on fire with indignation. “You’re voicing one of my own platitudes—but worse!” I fumed, but when the Grandmothers continued to regard me with that same benign look, I began to question my response. “Oops,” I said to myself, “there may be more to this.”
            “Look at what matters,” they said. “Huh?” I muttered, “what are they talking about now?” “Who you are in this moment matters,” they said, and pointing to the ground before them, repeated, “in this moment. Life exists in this moment and nowhere else,” they explained. “Love is here in this moment. Beauty is here,” they said. “How fully you embrace what lies before you matters. Do these ideas that you seem to hold so dear, do the various governmental, economic, religious and social systems really matter?” they asked. “Are they even real? Do they ‘matter’ in this moment or do they only ‘matter’ in your mind?
            “Those who seek to control the world through dishonest means do not know how to live in this moment,” they explained. “Such people are run by fear—fear of lack, fear of not enough, fear of not being ‘special’ in the world--that is why they hoard, cheat and steal. They are run by fear,” they said, lifting their palms as if to say, “Well…what do you expect?” “And if you give your energy over to fighting these people, or to bemoaning your fate, to wringing your hands about the ‘evils’ of the world, you too are run by fear.”
            Shaking their heads, the Grandmothers gave me a serious look and said, “Stay in this moment and do not leave it. Stay here now. We are with you. We sit in this moment with you; you are not alone. And we tell you that in this moment there is no fear. There is nothing bad here and now. “Bad” is in the mind,” they said. “Do not condemn yourself, or condemn others, judging what you do not understand. Do not hurry and do not worry, but sit here and stay here, now,” the Grandmothers said. “Stay with us. Stay out of the maelstrom that rages and blows everywhere. That is what maelstroms do,” they explained, shrugging their shoulders, “they blow and rage. But you needn’t,” they shook their heads. “Instead, sit with us and turn your eyes to what lies before you. Isn’t life lying before you? Isn’t beauty lying before you? Isn’t love lying before you? Why would you want to leave that? Do you want to leave this now moment for the raging and blowing of the world’s latest maelstrom? Is it truly that fascinating?
            “Stay in this moment with us,” the Grandmothers said, “and then from the reality of this moment, move forward. If you wait until you are guided to act, your actions will then be blessed. Your actions will be blessings,they said. “God/Divinity/ the One Love always abides in this moment. Always," they said. Abide with it,

            Elephant SOS--letter from Mali
            There is currently an elephant holocaust in Africa driven by rising demand in China for luxury status goods, and war, where well-armed fighters decimate whole herds to sell the ivory to buy more arms (for an example see the article below, and the video if you have a strong stomach) .

            Up until now the Mali elephants have not experienced poaching. We are not sure why or how they have escaped it - maybe because the ivory is of very bad quality and crumbles and fractures easily because of the dry climate - but this year, the Tuareg rebellion (fuelled by arms and the Tuareg mercenaries returning from Libya), followed by the (bloodless) coup, led to a withdrawal of all government presence from the elephant range and as a result we have had three killings.

            Our project has continued working with the local communities and they have been marvelous in discovering the identities of the perpetrators and the people behind them. We have demonstrated that you can't get away with elephant killing, but to arrest these people, armed back-up is needed.

            Our concern now is that at some point there will be an offensive to retake the north of the country that is currently in the hands of Al-Qaeda aligned groups, and that the conflict plus the influx of foreign troops may greatly increase the risk to these elephants. We are raising money for an armed rapid response unit that can act on information gleaned by the local communities, but I would like to reach out to the larger community to support the elephants and these Malian communities with fundamental spiritual scaffolding and energy work. If you have some ideas about how to share this with your networks, please do
            Thank you for being such supporters of all Earth's creatures. I honour you greatly for your work .
            With love and blessings, Susan Canney, susan.canney@...

            http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/footage-reveals-elephant-poaching-horror/story-fndo48ca-1226447441986

            Letters from some Beautiful Grandmothers
            From the Canadian Prarie
            Two quiet grandmothers who meet with the Grandmothers in a 'Group of One.'
            The Grandmothers have got the world covered with the Net of Light and I'm sure that love extends into the farthest reaches of the universe so it truly is a "UNIVERSAL BLESSING" that we have received. I cannot begin to explain the "love and singing" our hearts are experiencing. We get to carry this joy for the rest of our days. How awesome, stupendous and marvelous is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Jean and I felt a "strong pull" to become grandmother's. It was a knowing in our hearts that it was right for us. Upon receiving our empowerment - we looked forward to "having a group" as it were and were extremely disappointed when no one "arrived." Other times we were convinced that "something was wrong" and became full of doubt, but it felt right to carry on and so we did. Many, many times we asked the Grandmothers if "we were doing what we needed to do or if we should be doing something else." We asked that if it was the "something else" then they should please make us aware of what that was. We never did receive any "something else's" - so we continued doing what we felt was right. After a time we just came to "trust" that what we were doing was the work of the Grandmother's and the doubts and questioning simply took a back seat.
            When we finally stopped worrying about "our commitment to the Grandmother's" - we realized this experience was not about that all. It is totally and completely about "the Grandmother's commitment to us and therefore to all of humanity." As long as we are living our lives the best way we know how and treating ourselves and others with love and respect then we are doing exactly what we need to be doing. I mean - who benefits when we live our lives in that manner?" I would dare to suggest - "ALL OF HUMANITY." We have come to understand that the Grandmother's ask nothing more of us than " to be who we are - loving human beings--and when we do that we bring "peace to the world and create heaven on earth." It truly is the "Grandmother's Blessing" to us all and we have had to do "nothing" except be who we already are. I daresay that to us ' this is the "WISDOM OF THE GRANDMOTHERS AND WE ARE HEALING THE WORLD."
            We would like to thank you profoundly for considering us as "forerunners" to the Group of One" meetings. We are honored by your words and actions in this regard even though it was never our intention for it to be this way. ( maybe it was the Grandmother's intention???) However, there never really is a "group of one" as the twelve Grandmother's are always with us plus any others whose presence we request. With "hearts full of love" - we sincerely thank you and the Grandmother's for this special honor - you can be sure that we will feel this blessing everyday of our lives.
            Jean Ouelette & Gloria Edgar
            A note about the "Quiet Ones." Jean and I have come to believe there are millions of "Quiet Ones" doing the Grandmother's work - living and loving from their hearts everyday. They have not received any official "empowerment", but they intuitively know what it's going to take to change the world and they go about doing it everyday. They give of their love freely and ask nothing in return - when you "don't feed the ego - you truly stay "unnoticed" at least by all except those who receive the blessing of your love.
            From Lithuania
            I, personally, have experienced some "change of heart' since the Grandmothers' Gathering in Lithuania and now I am no longer repulsed by all the drunks, who gather in a nearby square. Had even some contact with them - positive.  Who would have thought!!! Now they are all smiling to me!!!
            I've looked up your website and enjoyed reading many items in it. It was so enlightening to read the explanation given by the Grandmothers  of the reason of some pain you were experiencing as the resistance of the old cells in receiving new energies. That gave me a momentous insight into that quite unexpected pain that had gripped me in an area of the heart and held me in a strange grip. Now it is gone. It went away as soon as the reason became clear to me.
            From a Portuguese grandmother
            I started a Grandmothers' group in Toronto but few women came to me. Then I went to this event in Toronto and a woman came from New York City. She said to me, "You are in the Grandmother Spirit group from Sharon in California. She said, " I read The Grandmothers Speak and I saw the Grandmothers beside you. Some women heard her and now two women start to come to the Grandmothers' meetings. They asked me pass the Empowerment to them and they said they feel the Grandmothers call.
            I know the Grandmothers help me in this wonderful journey. I am grateful and honored to be part of this lovely group.I hope next year to come to the Gathering in California and bring the women with me. Grandmothers take care everything.

            All Love
            Fatima

            Grandmothers' Group Near You
            To find a Grandmothers' group near you where you can learn about the Grandmothers' message, receive the Grandmothers' Empowerment into the energy of yin, and study their lessons, go to: Grandmother's Groups. Both women and men are welcome and there is no charge for this work.

            Gathering of the Grandmothers in Belgium
            On Sept. 14 and 15 we will gathering in Tielrode, Belgium. People from across Europe will come together to work with the ancestors and with the powerful Net of Light that is holding the Earth steady at this time. We will gather at the De Rietgers Resort on a lake between Antwerp and Ghent.

            For more information see our website. grandmothersspeak.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 30, 2013

              $Account.OrganizationName

              Grandmothers Speak January Message

              UP-COMING EVENTS
              California Gathering
              LAGUNA BEACH, CALIFORNIA Gathering of the Grandmothers, March 22-24. We will meet at the Aliso Creek Inn in a dramatic canyon beside the beach. All are welcome.
              To register for the Gathering, go to Registration
              Gathering in Australia
              AUSTRALIA Gathering of the Grandmothers in Mt. Tamborine (near Brisbane). April 27, 28. We will meet at the Old Church in the midst of an unspoiled rainforest to deepen our connection with the Divine and with one another. All are welcome.
              To register for the Gathering, contact australiangrandmothers@...
              Carolyn Somers mobile: +61 0417 130 139
              To share with women and men in Grandmothers Speak, go to the
              Grandmothers Speak page on Facebook.For more information on Grandmother Groupmeetings:
              QUICK LINK

              "This is the Net of Light that will hold the earth during the times of change that are upon you. The time is now and women must lead. It can be no other way." The Great Council of the Grandmothers are calling us to step into our power.
              All are welcome to this work. There is no charge for the Grandmothers' Empowerment.

              Call on Your Family--Grandmothers January Message
              "You are not alone in the world," the Grandmothers said, "you need not walk by yourself, and life needn't be difficult for you. You are part of the family of light. We know the times you are living in are challenging, even fearful, and still we tell you that you need not struggle. You are part of a growing family of lighted, loving beings. You are not alone, nor is there anything really 'wrong' with you. You belong to the Divine," they said, "and because you do, you chose to come to earth to support and lift one another during this period of radical change. You are not here by accident. You have important work to do and we, the Great Council of the Grandmothers are here to support you.
              "We ask you to reach out to your sisters and brothers in light now. Let them help you as you help them. Some of you are involved in spreading our message and some of you have stepped forward to be Grandmothers' Beacons and group leaders. Some of you teach, some are healers, some of you open your hearts and homes to people while others work silently with the more subtle realms. Some of you feed the hungry, some feed those with hungry hearts, and some of you do both. Many of you pray unceasingly and most of you work with the Net of Light to uphold life on Earth. Many of you are involved in supporting Mother Earth while others work to eliminate the fear of 'death.' There are those who prefer to involve themselves in more practical pursuits and those who chose to work in more esoteric ways. Some of you work in groups while some work privately. All of these commitments to light are wonderful, and each focus perfectly suits the one who is drawn to it.
              "We are always here for you," the Grandmothers said,"and this is something many of you know. Thousands call on us every day and this makes us happy. However, you are also here for one another and sometimes you forget this. Today we have chosen to remind you that it is time to call on your family of light. Life is much too difficult, much too 'serious' if you try to 'go it alone.' Don't even try," they said. "We are here and you are here, so take advantage of this and call on us as well as one another.
              "Each of you has been drawn by the light, drawn to the light, and it is no accident that you are here on earth at this moment. In truth, you are the light. Beautiful souls," the Grandmothers said, "we love you deeply."
              In the above message, the Grandmothers ask us to reach out to one another now and behave like a loving family. So that we can find one another, get to know each other, share our experiences of the Grandmothers, learn from each other, and listen to and support each other, we're opening a blog page on grandmothersspeak.com. This is not a place for advertising or promoting one's interests, but rather a place to support each other. The blog will be on the We Share page of the site. Please send ideas, experiences, questions and messages you wish to share with your family of light to info@... and we will post everything we can.

              "Recognize the presence of the divine life everywhere.
              "No act of love is small. A smile to a child, a smile to a stranger--these are great acts. Touching another in compassion is a great act. There is no order in miracles," the Grandmothers quoted from A Course in Miracles.No act of goodness is greater or lesser than any other. The great act is the loving heart in action. Recognize this. These acts are all around you.
              Greet the love inside each heart," they said, "and don't be distracted by the hurry, worry or anger you may see in another. These are only outer manifestations of a temporary imbalance." Gently they said, "there is love inside each one. Greet that."
              A Call to Power: the Grandmothers Speak, Page 118.
              To order the Grandmothers' books, go to: http://grandmothersspeak.com/online-store2/
              Once you've read the first book and want to start a group or study circle in your area, contact us at:info@....

              Call To Power
              Our Love Is Our Power

              California and Australia Gatherings of the Grandmothers
              Laguna Beach, California, March 22-24.
              7th Annual U.S. Gathering of the Grandmothers in a canyon by the beach in Southern California. We have a film on the work of famous archeologist, Marija Gimbutas, discoverer of prehistoric 'Mother' sites in 'Old Europe'. Also a film on the work of Meinrad Craighead, powerful artist and Catholic nun, explaining the many forms of the Divine Feminine. Sandra de Graaf is coming from Holland to teach us how to dance and move the energies of Yin and Yang in order to heal and empower. Join your grandmother/sisters and brothers for a weekend of deep connection with the Divine, friendship, ritual, singing, dancing and meditation. Sharon McErlane, author of A Call to Power: the Grandmothers Speak and Our Love Is Our Power will lead the Gathering.
              To register, go to: Register
              Mt. Tamborine, Queensland, Australia, April 27,28.
              2nd Annual Australian Gathering of the Grandmothers at the Old Church on Long Road. We meet in the midst of a rainforest above Brisbane to deepen our connection with the Grandmothers, with one another, with the ancestors and with Mother Earth. Sharon will be with us and will share a film on the work of famous archeologist, Marija Gimbutas, discoverer of prehistoric 'Mother' sites in 'Old Europe'. Plus another film on the work of Meinrad Craighead, powerful artist andCatholic nun, explaining the many forms of the Divine Feminine.
              To register for the Gathering, please contact:
              australiangrandmothers@...
              Carolyn Somers mobile: +61 0417 130 139

              Earthly grandmothers in the Net of Light
              From Florida,
              Thank you for the December posting. The visual in nature is spectacular. I was guided throughout and came to the videos. The Net Of Light Video is such a gift. I am going out right now to sit on the earth in my spot. What a beautiful visual. I ask to be held in the Net of Light as I lay in bed at night. I hold the entire world and all life and all creation in the Net as I sit on the boat dock, overlooking the expanse of marsh. I too feel the increase in this openheartedness. I ask to be filled full of Yin Energy and to be able to use my full potential to serve. I wish you much love and light, Sharon. You have helped to change my life in very profound ways. As I write this, tears are flowing down my face and my heart is filled with gratitude.
              Sincerely, Terese Sadler
              From Georgia
              Your July message is so powerful that my skin is alive with goose bumps and my crown chakra is pulsating. When this happens I know it as my truth radar.  The funny thing is, it is SO simple and yet, we have been conditioned to divert our awareness to separatism governed by the 24/7 input of the fear vibration through various mediums.  Information about the original Earth Net or lei lines and the secondary energy levels that form the physical-etheric, emotional and mental bodies of Earth all conveyed in the interconnected Net of Light gives us our human capacities to stay grounded via earth's magnetism, express our emotions and mental faculties bestowed by the solar light energies, i.e. SUN  in order to ensoul our physicality with Spirit.  When love is emitted through out hearts we repair the original Net of Light that was once Edenic in its giving's to humanity in our co-evolutionary potential with the mind of Gaia (sentient Earth).

              Unfortunately there has been a new net, a false netting (Matrix) that has tangled humanity into false illusion about our true origins and our co-creative evolutionary potentialities, which is why the Kundalini or life force energy has been sterilized and sold back to us as porno, etc...the life force is the life blood of existence.  Both humanity & Nature life force energies are constantly being siphoned.... hence all things feminine have been & continue to be diminished in order to size greater power & control.

              Yes, a new era is beginning. Collectively we are catalyzing faster than ever before to synthesize our collective heart for the Love of the Mother.  I must always remember that appearances are such and that the seeming is not necessarily what is real.
              Alisa

              From North Carolina
              I just signed up for your newsletter, did a friend request for facebook with Grandmother's Speak, and wanted to contact you, with my experiences with the Grandmothers.
              I live in Western North Carolina and I have been working with an intuitive healer for almost three years. Over the past 6 months, the Grandmothers have been entering into my readings. They have encouraged me to not be angry and full of doubt because I have been bound for a long time. "Don't despair," they said, "we are here and we understand. Let the darkenss be behind you, leave it behind as you move fully into the light". My last reading, they said they were "calling to me." I need to move through my grief so I can here, be silent, stop and listen. Much bigger things are happening than I know, and I am to trust in Spirit. They also gave me some tools so I can move out of the current work situation I am in.
              Anyway, I could go on, but wanted to give you a brief picture and say this. Yesterday I came across your website and watched some of the videos. I sent the link to the intuitive healer I work with and she said she it was more evidence of me being called. I ordered the first book "y'all" wrote yesterday. As I move forward, I would like to know more. I am going to look on your website to see if there are any women out this way who are working with the Grandmothers.
              Hopefully, we can communitcate soon - I remember in one of your videos you talked about passing on the Empowerment - I feel that this will be important to me.
              Thank you so much!!
              Lisa Drake

              Grandmothers' Videos

              Video Section (click on the link to view): Who are the Grandmothers? Why are they here?

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 8, 2013

                $Account.OrganizationName

                Grandmothers Speak February Message

                UP-COMING EVENTS
                California Gathering
                LAGUNA BEACH, CALIFORNIA Gathering of the Grandmothers, March 22-24 at the beach. There is still time to register. Registration
[...]

                "You are Gold"--Grandmothers February Message
                A Grandmothers' Beacon from Georgia wrote, "The Grandmothers never mention all the negativity that dominates life on earth and controls the ways we connect with each other and Mother Earth. They never talk about this stuff," Debbie said; "they just keep it simple and encourage us to work with the Net of Light. They're smart. After all, why waste your time fighting something when you can supplant it with the Net of Light." I admired the way Debbie had put this, but once I read her note, I forgot about it.
                That night I woke shortly after midnight and couldn't get back to sleep, so I began to work with the Net of Light. And as I thought of it holding the earth and blessing everyone, I became aware of it inside me. I'd felt the Net of Light in my body before, but this time it felt viscous, like a river of molten gold that was moving through all my systems. I lay there for a while, bathing in it, and then the Grandmothers spoke.
                "There is a true way of connecting," they said."Not the way people connect in the world today, but a golden way," and I smiled when I heard the word 'golden'. "Instead of connecting through your hearts, you have been taught to relate in false ways--acting out roles, judging, and evaluating each other. But living like that doesn't feel good to you and it isn't good," they said, shaking their heads sadly. "It's not a true way of connecting," they stated, and now I remembered Debbie's email.
                "What you are feeling in your body is true," they said, referring to the river of gold flowing through me. "The real gold is within you. Pathways of gold underlie everything on earth," they explained; "connecting life, linking you to what you call God, to one another, and to the earth. Golden strands of the Net of Light bisect your body and carry light to your organs and energy systems. Some of them are large while some are small, and they transverse the world inside you and outside you. Right now you are aware of this golden flow but what you don't realize is, because you are held within the Net of Light, this gold is always present. You are gold," they said.
                "Each time you take your place on the Net of Light, you broadcast and receive a blessing from the Net. This calms your mind and fills your body with healing. The thoughts you send out at such times are golden," they said, "bringing love and joy to everyone. Connecting in this way is the greatest service anyone can perform.
                "Simply think of the Net/Grid/ Web of Light that covers the earth and once you have, let yourself be held in it. Take the time to feel the connection in your body," they said, "then think of it moving through your heart and linking you with everyone, everywhere. This is the true way to relate to yourself and others," they said, "connecting in light. All else is false. Other ways of relating may mimic connection, but unless they are anchored in love, they do not support life. Only what is heart-centered, can bless the earth.
                "We have come to bring you a joy you cannot begin to imagine," they said, "and what we have come to give is simple and true. The power of the Net of Light that holds the earth must be amplified now and because only human beings can do this, we are asking you to step forward and amplify it. Step into beauty, love, and good feeling," the Grandmothers said. "Take your place on the Net of Light and hold this golden light steady. As you do, you yourself will heal and you will heal your beloved planet. This work will make you glow from the inside, out," they said, smiling; "glow so much that others will respond to the light within you. Watch for it," they said. "Your candle will light many."
                Note from Sharon I am struck by the power of this lesson--the alchemy of working with the Net of Light. Here is the real gold that human beings have been searching for, for eons. Not the stuff we wear on our fingers, hang around our necks or horde in bank vaults, but the real thing. Now we can turn the base metals of fear, grief, jealousy, rage, envy, etc. into the true gold--love. The Net of Light is the transformer. Imagine what this alchemical transformation will do for life on earth! The Grandmothers have given us the actual philosopher's stone, in the Net of Light so let's get to work and amplify the Net!
                To learn more about working with the Net of Light, go to the last chapter in A Call to Power: the Grandmothers Speak or Our Love Is Our Power: Working With the Net of Light that Holds the Earth. http://grandmothersspeak.com/online-store2/And to find more, look for Net of Light on the Grandmothers' archived messages. (http://grandmothersspeak.com/category/grandmothersmessages/)

                Grandmothers wisdom
                To order the Grandmothers' books, go to: http://grandmothersspeak.com/online-store2/
                Once you've read the first book and want to start a group or study circle in your area, contact us at:info@....

                Call To Power
                Our Love Is Our Power

                California and Australia Gatherings of the Grandmothers
                Laguna Beach, California, March 22-24.
                Sign up now! 7th Annual U.S. Gathering of the Grandmothers in a canyon by the beach in Southern California. Films on the work of Marija Gimbutas, discoverer of prehistoric 'Mother' sites in 'Old Europe' and on Meinrad Craighead, powerful artist and Catholic nun, explaining the many forms of the Divine Feminine. Sandra de Graaf from Holland will teach us how to dance and move the energies of Yin and Yang in order to heal and empower. Join your grandmother/sisters and brothers for a weekend of deep connection with the Divine, friendship, ritual, singing, dancing and meditation. Sharon McErlane, author of A Call to Power: the Grandmothers Speak and Our Love Is Our Power will lead the Gathering.
                To register: Register
                Mt. Tamborine, Queensland, Australia, April 27,28.
                2nd Annual Australian Gathering of the Grandmothers at the Old Church on Long Road. We meet in the midst of a rainforest above Brisbane to deepen our connection with the Grandmothers, with one another, with the ancestors and with Mother Earth. Sharon will be with us and will share a film on the work of famous archeologist, Marija Gimbutas, discoverer of prehistoric 'Mother' sites in 'Old Europe'. Plus another film on the work of Meinrad Craighead, powerful artist andCatholic nun, explaining the many forms of the Divine Feminine.
                To register for the Gathering, please contact:
                australiangrandmothers@...
                Carolyn Somers mobile: +61 0417 130 139

                Messages from around the world
                From Holland,
                Hello dear friends of the earth,
                Just now I read this last news from the Grandmothers and I like to share my experience. I sat in my chair and I saw our beautiful earth with a golden circle of Divine light around the world. The sun shines-beams through this golden circle of energy and so our earth gets this energy and becomes also positive. It is a wellbeing for everything living on earth.
                And in the evening and I sat again in my chair and I went deep down into the earth. I saw vaguely dark figures and I gave this part of earth also this golden light. I made many holes in the earth, so that the sun could shine into her. I am sure, that when many people together visualize our golden planet, many problems will be solved. I pray, that every man or woman will have the ability to drink and eat and have a roof over his head and may live in PEACE.
                With love,
                Stephan van de Mortel.
                From Kansas City, MO
                When I saw the message from the Grandmothers -"You are not alone"-it hit me right in the heart. A couple of years ago, my mothers' car gave up and she needed a new one so I bought one for her. One day she said, "Honey, I need to pay you for the car." "Don't worry about that, Mom," I said; "instead of that, why don't you send a bouquet of flowers each month to someone in the hospital who has no one. Mom was volunteering at the hospital then so this was a perfect fit. She did it faithfully each month and loved finding someone who needed a lift.
                When Mom died this year, I continued the practice. So each month, someone who has no one to be with them in the hospital, receives a beautiful flower arrangement with a note saying, "You are not alone." It's something I do for Mom now as well as for them. So when I saw the Grandmothers' message today, it touched me and I cried.
                Pat

                From Aotea Roa, New Zealand
                We are having the most beautiful summer with long endless days of sun and heat. It is the best summer we have had for years and years in fact decades really although there have been many fires up and down the country. Still, I am just so enjoying every day and am in continous awe of the natural world, waking just before the dawn and watching it come silently and then listening to the first call of the dawn chorus.
                It is so beautiful to hear the birdsong reach it's climax and then gradually decrease in volume. The Australian aboriginals say that the call of their well known bird, the Magpie, actually lifts the sky at dawn to allow the sun to rise and do you know I think that is indeed what the dawn chorus is about. The vibration of the sound of their songs does that exactly and it is the same in the evening.
                Aroha to you and to the beautiful women we know through the Grandmothers . Give them our aroha too.
                Makere xxx
                From somewhere in the U.S.
                Before I started reading your books I heard a voice say, "Call the Grandmothers." I did and they all came. What a beautiful experience.
                Pat McDonald

                From Massachusetts
                I was looking at raindrops yesterday, marveling at their intricacy and watching carefully because they seem to find places to land, creating a beautiful lattice of shining dots of water, and then, of course, another will land on top of one, and this does create overflow, and a tributary. But it is astounding that on your last newsletter I saw such a lovely picture of, just this.
                The Grandmothers are right, and you are so beautifully transmitting a message that is universal. It feels like the world is ripe for change now, as they say, and it also is so comforting to know one can address "them" personally.
                Yes, I do believe, but I also see, going deeper, as I must, given a life of near total visible synchronicity, that, it's ALL GOD, and so the Grandmothers are Divine Messengers, and are directed by, The SOURCE that directs us all.
                This particular message, about how we are all doing IT separately and collectively is the same truth I am getting and sending out, and it's the same truth others too are sending... as this is so much about what is being emitted, and being brought into the light. We're all here for a reason.
                Keep sending. You are a true messenger.I will continue as always, to send people the Grandmothers' way, as I feel the depth of all of this.
                Beauty IS Truth.
                Ruth

                Grandmothers' Videos

                Video Section (click on the link to view): Sharon McErlane and the Net of Light