RE: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Quado's Garden: The Beauty of Life wil lbe Revealed to You

  • Becky Colpitts
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2012
      Red rosehttp://tracking.technodesignip.com/?action=count&projectid=642&contentid=18091&referrer=-&urlaction=...

      To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
      From: mhc4sure@...
      Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 00:50:28 -0800
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Quado's Garden: The Beauty of Life wil lbe Revealed to You

      Becky I have never been graced with an opportunity to meet you, nor any of the other members here, but you and they are deeply important and wonderful souls to me and this world. Thank you, and my heartfelt gratitude to everyone, for how you impact the lives of others in the best of ways. Thank you so much. Love, Shay