Expect Wonderful: Daily Inspiration - 3 January 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012

      As you awaken, symbols, experiences and images arise revealing more of reality.  Realize these relate to your current experience; they arise when relevant vibrationally and in your life experiences.  Don't analyze or try to figure out their meaning, and don't rush or diminish things by demanding immediate understanding.  Time in nature will integrate things with ease and allow your whole energy field to simply "know" what is coming forth and to bring these new energies into coherence.

      Life at the Ideafrontier
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102