Abraham Hicks: Daily Quote - 01/03/2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      Milk every moment for all the pleasure you can get from it. When you say, "It is my dominant intent to look for things that feel good today. No matter where I'm going, no matter what I'm doing, no matter who I'm doing it with, it is my dominant intent to look for what I'm wanting to see, to look for things that feel good," and the more you develop the habit of that kind of vibration—the more the Universe understands that that's who you are! And so, the more you have access only to those kinds of things!
      --- Abraham
      Excerpted from the workshop in Albuquerque, NM on Sunday, May 9th, 1999 # 307
      Our Love,
      Jerry and Esther
      Visit Us Online | ©1997-2011 Abraham-Hicks Publications.