Marian's Message for 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      You are invited to Join us for an hour of fellowship, singing and an inspiring message from
      Rev. Marian Starnes
      followed by a potluck lunch. Everyone Welcome
      January 8th 2012

      ________________
      When visiting Terra Nova Center
      Please bring a contribution for our food pantry
      ____________

      Thank you for your support and participation in 2011.
      We look forward to seeing you at Terra Nova Center in 2012
      Your continued support is vital to this ministry.
      You can mail your donation to :

      Terra Nova Center
      3475 Reasonover Rd.
      Cedar Mountain, NC 28718

      or you may

      Use our

      Dear Ones,
      Hello and welcome to the new year! This issue of Crystals of Light offers you Marian's message for 2012. It is powerful and uplifting, also she shares a wonderful update on Christian.
      "All of our prayers have certainly been heard, and
      2011's Christmas Miracle is a brand new lease on life for a 10 year old boy, called Christian!"

      Grand Mother Speaks
      Laughing Heart, Rev. Deborah Horbert brings us good words from the energy called GrandMother. Her message for 2012 is clear...

      "I invite you to put aside your expectations, and your fears and doubts. In fact, do away with any preconceived ideas of what this year is "supposed" to be, and imagine a time of wonder and great excitement."

      Timely Message From Tojo's Garden After such a busy holiday season Rev. Janice Ryalls brings us a very timely message from the faerie realm.

      "Now I also want to remind you of the power of music to heal your bodies. As you lie down to relax, put on soft music or guided meditations. Rest when your body tells you to rest. Winter is a time of reflection. Breathe in - breathe out - pause. "

      Pot Luck Sunday Schedule :o)
      We have posted the Pot Luck Sunday Schedule for 2012 For More Information

      Terra Nova Center | 3475 Reasonover Road | Cedar Mountain | NC | 28718