Expect Wonderful: Daily Inspiration - 2 January 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012

      Make clear intentions for how you want to use cosmic energies in your life.  As you begin to live from a sustained knowing that you are multidimensional, you will remember to access and give focus to all that flows through you.  Direct the energy that you are.  Choose more and choose with imagination, heart and unlimited confidence.

      Life at the Ideafrontier
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102