Visionary Music: DNA.L2.2012 The Journey Begins

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012
      from Visionary Music
      "May 2012 be Awesome"

      NEW RELEASE

      DNA.L2.2012
      (Now Ready for Planetary Integration)
      For those of you who feel you have grounded the foundational frequencies in the DNA Activation LevelOne Series, it is now time to move forward into the DNA.L2.2012 Transmissions.

      Series includes
      6 Soundscapes
      (CD, FLAC or AppleLossless formats)
      plus Bonus Extras (MP3 Files Only)
      Composer's Cut (Gary & JoAnn share thoughts)
      Guided Journey (introductory journey)
      Trance-Mission (subspace communications)
      Personal Guidance with Shapeshifter

      Soundscapes will be released Monthly on the 1st
      January 1 through June 1

      Can be Purchased Separately or as a Set
      Project Info | DNA L2 Invocation | Sound File Samples |

      This message was sent from:
      Visionary Music, Inc. | 5400 Park Street N #105 | St. Petersburg, FL 33709
      Forward To a Friend