Ascended Mastser Newsletter: Isis, Welcome to the year 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012

      Ascended Masters Newsletter
      JOIN OUR LIST
      Join Our Mailing List
      Services and Offerings
      What is Cosmic Ascension
      QUICK LINKS
      More about us
      FEATURED ARTICLE
      ani he yar
      Why is it that you are not channeling your Higher Self, your I Am Presence or your Own Source Being?

      Read more HERE

      Isis, Welcome to the year 2012.

      This is the year of change for many, as the past years have already changed many.

      This is the year of completion for many as you all move forward to another cycle within the cosmic heart around the cosmic spine.

      From this year forward the spiral is going up and outward once more, out of the dark age moving again toward the golden age of wisdom and knowledge.

      This is also the time where the earth is moving as she is ascending along the spiral of the cosmic spine within your universe.

      The time where conscious awareness and knowledge of who you are in spirit becomes available for all.

      In the coming year much will be revealed and we will see many of you follow the direction of the outer world as many will be asked to take part in the changes within the outer world.

      The changes are not coming from the outer world, the changes need to come from within you.

      Many will come in my name and speak to you through others.

      Go within to see the truth as this is where you need to be at all times.

      When they come you ask for my real name, as my real name is just a frequency of notes within light.
      You will know the answer to this.

      I have been on earth many times with all of you, I have been there from the beginning of time until this moment and I will remain with all of you as you once again move into the golden age.

      My name has been Isis, Mary Magdalene, the mother of all mothers, but also Joan, Mary and many other names not known within history.

      The stories you have heard about me, they are just that, stories about the imbalance within the male and female energies in control upon earth.

      Just like all of you I have had lives as a male or female.
      Trying to balance the energies upon earth this way and within ourselves as we went through the human experience of duality between male and female.

      I have been in places of power and places of destruction of power.

      The most real power being the one that is within ourselves as we move into full balance within our own being and within Source.

      I am here to guide you within, to make the changes within.

      This is the year that you will make it happen, you will become once more fully connected within as this is your wish and we are all here to make this wish come true.

      There are many wishes, many hopes and many will make the change within as they set their first step, their second step and more steps into their own true reality within spirit.

      This is the time where you take action to make it happen within you.

      I am not here to change the earth, I am only here to help you change within.

      Isis
      Through Petra Margolis
      January 2, 2012

      Now Available in our store !!!

      Disconnect from all Old Earth Grids and connect to the New Earth Crystalline Grid.

      This meditation does exactly what it says.

      You will be disconnected from all the old earth grids and connected up to the New Earth Crystalline Grid.

      We have been told through many messages how the grids within the earth prevent us from moving upward and not just that, they are being used to manipulate is in many ways.

      We have done this disconnection and connection within many workshops and this recorded mp3 is the original meditation from one of our workshops.

      The cost for this meditation mp3 is $25.00 and you can order here

      This is a direct downloadable mp3, you will receive an email from our store with download link as soon as payment is confirmed.

      Special
      One hour reading by phone
      with recording in mp3 format normally 95.00
      Special price $65.00
      Order here

      During the reading the Masters and Archangels and many more being of light will be present to attune your energy bodies and more to your Soular Angel within.

      This is your chance to find out more about where you are on your path, what you can do to further awaken spiritually and so much more.

      One hour reading now $ 65.00 instead of $ 95.00

      This includes a recording of the reading that will be available for download.

      Would you like to support our work and make more attunements and activations available for everyone?
      Right now we have 22 attunements available for free in our store.
      I would like to make this a lot more.
      We are working under the Law of One, The Law of one is about balance.
      The balance of the energies, as everything is energy.
      So under this Law we have decided that for every $ 10.00 we receive in donations, we will make another attunement or activation available for free in our store.
      In this way we all help each other to receive and gift freely.

      You can find the free attunements here
      Hope to see many of you in the one of our workshops

      In the Law of One

      Petra

      satya star system | 865 nw 31st ave | gainesville | FL | 32609