Abraham Hicks Daily Quote - 01/02/2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      There is no source of evil. There is only a Stream of Well-Being, which you are allowing, or not. But under the name of righteousness and goodness and religion, you drop bombs on innocent children. And then you say, "It's for the good of all of us." And we say: we don't see that. And you don't see it from your Non-physical perspective, either. It's only in your disconnection that those things make sense.
      --- Abraham
      Excerpted from the workshop in San Rafael, CA on Saturday, February 26th, 2005 # 306
      Our Love,
      Jerry and Esther
      Visit Us Online | ©1997-2011 Abraham-Hicks Publications.