Conscious Mind Journal January 2012 Issue

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Opening Portal
      Dave and Gail Miller
      Gail and I want to wish you a happy and prosperous new year. We welcome you to the January 2012 issue of Conscious Mind Journal.
      Remember, at the bottom of each article we make it easy for you to share the articles with your friends on Facebook and/or Twitter Followers. Look for two buttons. and . Click on one of these buttons and the basic information will be posted to a Facebook or Twitter post page. You can then add your own comments and with a click of a button share the article with your universe of Friends/Followers.
      We are happy to receive new articles every month by our authors and I know you will be too.  We get great comments from our readers and we want to thank you all for being with us. Keep in touch as the whirlwind of change continues!
      Please be sure to check out The Directory. It lists some services of which you might want to take advantage.
      This month our roundup of features from our regular contributors include: Challenging Your Thoughts by Alan F. Zundel (Awakening), Laminine Update by Gail Miller (Community News ***), Whales and Human Evolution by Eve Wilson (Conscious Living), January Forecast 2012 by Lena Stevens (Forecast), 2012-Not Just Another Year? by Terrence Daryl Shulman (Mayan Calendar), The New Earth Grid by Gail Miller (Video of the Month), Zorras Message (from Inner Earth) by Gail Miller (Planet Earth/Global Concerns) and Are You Attached to Your Process (and afraid of the destination)? by Dr. Sheri Rosenthal DPM (Spiritual Growth).
      Other stories include: CDC and ADA Say Avoid Using Fluoride by Doctor Mercola (Awareness), Stress-Your Dark Night of the Soul by Kirk Laman, D.O. (Health) and If Money Were Your Lover, Would You Still Be Having Sex? by Karolyn McKinlely (Personal Growth) .
      Our growing team of writers are here to provide you with thought provoking articles and we are always open to your suggestions for future articles. As always, our writers welcome your comments. At the end of each article you will find a link to email the author.
      And if you really like the story there are social bookmarking sites listed at the end of each article. You can even email an article to your friends.

      We are inviting you to join our team of writers, either on a monthly or on a contribute as you will basis.

      We hope you enjoy all or some of our articles. Please come back each month as we add more authors to our staff. You can also Join our Email list and receive notification when each new issue is published.

      Wishing you Love, Light and Prosperity,
      Dave and Gail Miller
      You can see what I am tweeting about on Twitter: http://twitter.com/softwareadvant.
      Also, please check out Gail's twitter at:
      http://twitter.com/crystalgailheal

      Under Bill s. 1618 TITLE 111 passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information and a method of removal.