Daily Hindu Wisdom: Diwali Blessing by Swami Chidanand Saraswati

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      The following is a Diwali blessing by Swami Chidanand Saraswati (Muniji):

      May the light of love and devotion shine brightly in your hearts. May the light of understanding shine in your minds. May the light of harmony glow in your home. May the light of service shine forth ceaselessly from your hands. May the light of peace emanate from your being. May your presence light the lamps of love and peace wherever you go. May your smile, your words and your actions be as sweet as the sweets of this festive season. May Maha Laxmi bring you the true wealth of health, happiness, peace and spiritual upliftment.