Infinite Being Newsletter: 2012: The Year of Transformation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Spiritual
Metaphysics
      2012: The Year of Transformation
      by Owen Waters
      2012 is the Year of Transformation. On December 21st, 2012, several major cosmic cycles all converge and end on that very same day. Then, they all restart in one super-positive swing to the upside.

      Get ready for the new cycles at the end of 2012 by saying goodbye to any outdated ‘baggage’ that you’ve been carrying around for too long. Downsize and simplify. Clear out the old physical clutter. If it’s too much bother to sell, give it to a good cause.

      Clear out old emotional patterns that no longer serve you. People say there’s some kind of Murphy’s Law that says you can never change another person’s ways. Maybe they’re right so, if you’ve been trying to prove Murphy wrong, quit trying and see what a huge difference it can make in your life. It also helps to say, “In a hundred years, what would it matter any more anyway?”

      If you want to get rid of a compulsion for food, drinks or anything else that seems like fun until the next morning, bear in mind that these habits are usually there to mask emotional pain. As you cut back on any habit, be prepared for the possibility of pain to begin to show. You need to address anything within that stops you from being the real, inner you or that takes away from your freedom of the spirit.

      Understand that the way to overcome such limitations is to recognize that we tend to cut off and ignore any negative shadows within. As humans, we usually seek to hide away the undesired parts of ourselves, but the solution is actually the opposite.

      Embrace all aspects of darkness and pain within, face them full and head-on, then love them with all your heart because they're a part of you. By transmuting them with the light of love, they will finally be healed and no longer hidden away.

      The process given in my e-book, Freedom of the Spirit, is a great way to rise above any challenges that seek to bring you down and to reclaim your natural birthright of freedom of the spirit.

      REMINDER: Until January 5th, all of our Insight E-Books for spiritual growth, including “Freedom of the Spirit,” are discounted by up to 70%!

      http://www.infinitebeing.com/ebooks

      *If you enjoyed today's article, forward it to a friend! They will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

      The Infinite Being newsletter brings you spiritual insights for the New Awareness each Sunday at your request from Infinite Being Publishing LLC, Delaware, USA.