James Twyman: Walk the Camino de Santiago in 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011

      James Twyman
      Dear Friends,

      Some of you may have missed the email I sent out last week regarding the Camino de Santiago, a pilgrimage I'm sponsoring in 2012. I wanted to send this out again because you really don't want to miss this opportunity.

      I've dreamed of walking the Camino for many years now, and you may very well have shared that dream. This is the best way to join a group and experience a large part of the pilgrimage. I've included the email I sent last week with all the details below. Take a look and join the adventure. It will be one of the best decisions you've ever made.

      James

      Walk the Camino in 2012!
      Spain is Waiting for You

      Maybe you're like me and have always dreamed of walking the Camino de Santiago in Spain. For over 1000 years the Camino has been the most sacred and widely traveled pilgrimage in the world. You may have seen the recent Martin Sheen movie called "The Way," or read the famous books by Paulo Coelho or Shirley MacLaine. Now you have the chance to take this amazing journey yourself, with a group of other spiritually minded pilgrims, led by me, James Twyman.

      If you were to walk the entire Camino on your own, it would take around a month. Most of us can't afford to take that much time out of our busy schedules, yet we want to experience the journey and walk the ancient paths that have been walked by millions of others for centuries. What I've done, along with 206 Tours, is arrange a ten day journey where you'll cover many of the most important parts of the Camino de Santiago, but in a way that is comfortable and timely.

      April 21st - May 3rd is when you'll experience the pilgrimage of a lifetime. We've arranged all the details and have created an affordable trip that you'll never forget. To see the entire itinerary and read all about the trip click this link:

      http://www.pilgrimages.com/jamestwyman/index-el-camino.htm

      Because of the logistics of a journey like this, space is very limited and this Camino will fill up. All you need to do is contact Eva at 206 Tours and she'll begin the process for you. Start off 2012 in a very special and unique way. Join us for the 10-day walk, and leave the past behind.

      Once again, click here for complete details:

      http://www.pilgrimages.com/jamestwyman/index-el-camino.htm

      James Twyman 555 Prim Street Ashland, Oregon 97520 United States