Thought for Today: Creating Thougths of Benefit

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011

      Todays Thought

      THOUGHT FOR TODAY
      ------------------------------
      Creating Thoughts Of Benefit
      Acts of virtue emerge from deep within, from an inner sanctuary of silence from which inspiration flows. Every action has its seed in a thought and every thought is a creation of the thinker, the soul. I choose what thoughts I want to create and as is my thinking so are my actions and also my experience in life. Going within, I touch the stillness and pure love that lie at the core of my being and every thought that I create is of benefit to myself and of benefit to humanity.

      Copyright © 2006 Thought for Today