Simeon - Cosmic Consciousness Online: 2012 New Year Gifts and Announcements!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011

      Cosmic Consciousness Online ~ Connecting Humanity with the Cosmic Plane of Awareness ~ Higher Awareness, Higher Consciousness, Ascension
      2012 New Year Gifts/Announcement                          12/30/2011

      Forward to a Friend

      Simeon Chiron Nartoomid
      Cosmic Consciousness Online Quick Links
      Highly Recommended!!!
      Regenesis H2Oau w/ N-state Spirit Gold
      Regenesis H2Oau
      w/ N-state Spirit Gold

      Amazing stuff... heals, activates, expands self and psychic awareness...
      I personally use this
      product every day!

      Radiant New Year Blissings Friends,

      My beloved friend of Oneness Love-Light, I have some exciting things to announce... and I wish you an amazing 2012 New Year full of Oneness Love!

      1) As a New Year gift I have just released quite a few of my webinar transmission videos and MP3's into the FREE category of cosmic stuff available on my website. This represents a significant portion of an entire year's worth of my work! The new FREEBIES are:

      WMV Video

      MP3 Audio

      2) The next Oneness Love La'kina Transmission activates on 01:01:12, what a way to start the 2012 New Year too! These transmissions are micro Programs of Light unto themselves. In this one, 7D Solar High Priestess Shi'Ra EL'Fa'Na takes us on a journey to a very ancient 5th dimensional planet named Orziana to receive a gift from some living crystal that is part of the same universal life-stream as the rose on Earth!

      We then bring this gift back to Earth for all our brothers and sisters here. In the process we are guided to experience two light-body super-novas, one on Orziana, and one on Earth, while in interaction with the universal life-stream essence of the rose, Ma'Se Ha'Na'Me. It's a totally awesome experience!

      I spent over 40 hours creating this one video, and it is just a bit over 6 minutes in length. If you are subscribed to these monthly video transmissions you will get an email notice stating you can login and view/download this video VERY SOON!

      If you have not yet signed up for these monthly video transmissions you can subscribe here... sliding-scale and honorary all available online! If you join you will also get access to the previous transmission's video which was activated on 12:12:11 and which is totally valid until full planetary ascension occurs!

      3) The new upcoming "Trust in Love" workshop is scheduled for 1/11/12 which has some special cosmic energy for the day. Karen Ani'Ra and I will be co-facilitating this workshop which will be 3-4 hours long with a short break at about 2 hours.

      We will all be working with opening to deeper experiences of trust, transparency, authenticity and love in our human relationships and working with the 9 Dimensions of the Heart model recently given to us by the Metatronic Councils of Light.

      I have some preliminary info online and you can register right now! I am also making two scholarships immediately available (please read the info online before requesting these).

      I am also starting a Scholarship Fund specifically for these workshop type events which you can contribute to when registering if you are willing and able to help others in this way. See the info online for further details!

      4) There is a 2012 New Year's Message coming through from the Metatronic Councils of Light. I will get this info and make it available before the weekend is through!

      Shay , we are going through into the portal of 2012 together as a Family of Oneness Love-Light...  I love you and I hope this New Year brings you everything your heart desires and deserves!

      Thank you for being YOU and for being part of this cosmic global community!

      Blissings of Oneness Love,
      Simeon Chi'Ra

      Core Stuff at CCO!

      Oneness Love La'kina Transmissions - hi-energy high quality videos once a month with 7D Solar High Priestess Shi'Ra EL'Fa'Na.

      These are actually more than one-time transmissions. They are highly specialized and very potent Programs of Light designed to help you melt the Old Earth ice cubes and start the New earth Oneness Love flowing in your body and being!

      Creating New Earth Crystalline Circuitry - A Metatronic Program of Light working with the core matrix of the nine New Earth Temples of Pure Consciousness.

      Watch the F.R.E.E. video trailer! (7) eBooks + (3) videos + (18) hi-res energy-art slides in the new full package!

      This program was introduced by the Metatronic Councils of Light in March, 2011. It is a means for us to gracefully and easefully accelerate the ascension of our consciousness into the New Earth.

      You can additionally incorporate this program into your own work as a facilitator at no additional cost. More info on the facilitator guidelines is also available at the links above.

      7D Science of the Soul oneness transmission is a full media package with a two part video, two part MP3, two eBooks (both available separately), and 27 hi-res energy art images.

      This transmission represents 16 years worth of attained higher awareness and multi-dimensional downloads. It includes information on souls birthing from stars, soul merkabahs, groups, families, siblings and twin rays as well as walk-ins. It also has a very powerful initiation in the Ma'EL re-birthing chamber within the 7D Temple of La'kina with High Priestess and Illuminari, Shi'Ra EL'Fa'Na.

      Revised GODS Chi Activation Video and DVD
      REVISED GODS Chi Activation Video and DVD:
      hugely improved from the standard webinar video recording. Two parts now, can access just meditation easily. Music behind meditation. MUCH better quality soundtrack, editing, more... Can be purchased as download only or also with DVD!

      Infinity Ascension Sessions: free-flowing, powerful multi-dimensional channeled guidance, counsel and transformational assistance for your accelerated ascension process going into 2012 and beyond... Shi'Ra EL'Fa'Na is usually present for most of these sessions!

      Cosmic Nexus | 4545 Wheaton Dr | UNIT D370 | Fort Collins | CO | 80525