Quado's Garden: Make Yourself Ready

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2011
      As I came home yesterday there was a great deal of relief coming through the doors and also a lot that I brought with me as I began to relax and have my own heart reflect upon. In fact for the very first time ever when having to undergo an MRI I managed to relax to the point of going to sleep..or perhaps into a deep lull of peace and just drifted being gently stirred by the technician. So last night and this morning I have been giving some quiet affirmations on being ready, stepping into a deeper place of acceptance and making that choice to not only see the direction in my life manifested inside but also taking those steps outside to prepare for what is coming. That I feel at a intuitive place within me will begin to unfold and as this moves into flowing with Spirit, the Universe, those doors, the souls, the situations that are going to be presented to me to walk through and stride with confidence. So this is especially a very strong encouraging affirmation to come and share as I Know this is not only for me but for many others who are doing the same within their own lives. Love, Shay

      Make Yourself Ready

      The actions you take toward your dreams--the classes, the disciplines, the preparations--are the strongest signal you can send to the universe, much stronger than mere visualizations of an outcome.

      When you are truly ready, you have a demo of your latest song ready when the universe sends a record producer to the same party you attend.  Your belief in yourself and your talents is so great that you invest your time and energy in their blossoming.  And your faith in the great gifts of the universe is so solid that you know you will be presented with opportunities continually and gracefully, as a natural unfolding of yourself within the flow of the universe.

      Make yourself ready, fully ready.  Then relax and allow the universe to deliver.  Be relaxed, open and alert.  Notice how articles you need to read just happen to be lying open before you, how someone you meet happens to know someone you should call.  Then take a deep breath, fill yourself with courage and act, lift up that phone, talk to that person across the room you feel drawn to.

      When you truly devote yourself to readiness, you will be amazed at how strongly the universe responds.  And you have what it takes to follow through.  After all, you are ready.