Traveling

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 9:44 AM
      Hello everyone,

      I've been busily preparing for my trip to the Seattle area, I am
      leaving in the morning. Going to visit my oldest daughter and her
      family, and help her out during her final weeks of pregnancy. A
      little baby girl will be born soon.

      I will forward the angelic messages through my planet-save.com email,
      however the beautiful backgrounds will be lost in the process. If
      Mike is available, perhaps he could do the forwarding, and I could
      pick it up if he is out of town.

      With love,
      Polly