Pattimari's greeting

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2000
      Hi Pattimari,

      Thank you for sharing what your morning has been like. I love the
      feeling you have described enjoying the flowers, birds, and the
      Spirit within yourself. Just so glad to be alive, with your heart
      singing joy to the world.

      I am intrigued to know that you have read a book that puts you in
      touch with many ways of enjoying the Spirit. This truly sounds like
      a must read, so I appreciate that you've mentioned it here.

      Wishing all a glorious day filled with the love that everyone
      deserves.

      Love, Polly