Abraham Hicks: Daily Quote - 12/08/2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011
      As you give thought to your future—your future that may be 10 years; your future that may be 5 years; or your future that is 60 days away—you literally begin pre-paving. And then, as you move into those pre-paved moments, and as that future becomes your present, you fine-tune it by saying, This, is what I now want. And all of those thoughts that you have put forth about your future, right down to this moment when you are now intending what action you want to take, will all fit together to bring you precisely that which you now want to live.
      --- Abraham
      Excerpted from "The Law of Attraction, The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham" # 281
      Our Love,
      Jerry and Esther
      Visit Us Online | ©1997-2011 Abraham-Hicks Publications.