Aluna Joy: Base Camps New Heart.... Part 2

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4 3:03 AM
       Our newsletter database is automated...

      THANK YOU for your support and kindness!

      If you are feeling appreciation for our work, please consider sending us a HEART DONATION or better yet, send a re-occurring donation. This is not required
      . . . but donations help keep this newsletter going. Use this link.
      Aluna Joy with the Andean Masters and The Star Elders
      September 20th, 2011 - The Sacred Valley ~ Urubamba, Peru ~ at the base of the Sacred Mountain Apu Pitu Siray
      The following is part 2 of the 4th message that we received in Peru 2011. You can find our other messages on our website at www.alunajoy.com under the "Articles for Personal and Planetary Transformation" link. It might be a good idea to read them in order as each message builds upon the previous one. We are sharing this message here with you just as we received it, in present time, with very little editing. We do this for a very important reason. We know the messages that we receive are not just for our groups, but are for others as well. The Andean Masters and the Star Elders assure me that the message and the corresponding energy will be transmitted to you. So as you read this, you might want to imagine that you are with us. Also, always view the photos on the web site that we share, as photos also hold some energy of the sites.

      The Star Elders say that the way to get through the coming shift of the ages is to listen to our hearts. If we follow our hearts in each moment, no matter what it says, from second to second, from moment to moment, we will always find our flow within this new energy that is creating a new world. But something has shifted . . . Just before we came here to Peru (Sept 2011), we realized that the heart that we had been listening to was still a part of our human-ness and came from a dualistic world. It had served us well, and it has helped us arrive to this point it time. The Star Elders are saying that we are receiving a new heart, or a new heart center, that is being offered to us in our new Base Camp (read part one here http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/articles.html). In this new heart center, the only thing that matters is what is your agreement between you and God. Our heart has served us so well for so long, but this new center is the next frequency . . a higher bandwidth. Once we anchor in this new heart place, we will be clear enough to know what to put in the chalice that they gave you a couple of days ago (read part one here http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/2011-sept17.html). What you put in the chalice is becoming a path, a bridge, a journey . . . to an orientation point in this new world that we are entering into. Once we anchor into this orientation point, things become clear, and we realize that maybe many things that we believed we had to do here, and who we are, and why we are here, may not matter anymore in this spot. Remember all the rules of nature will shift with the shift the ages, and so must we.

      So in this place where you are sitting with God, your base camp, where everything that matters is the agreement that you made between you and God, there is no physical world. There is no time. There is no space. There is no past. There is no present. There is no future. It is only now. This place that is inside of you, this is your Base Camp. So when you run into things that you don't understand in this world, or you don't know what to do about, or you don't know which direction to take, if you go back to Base Camp, it will re-orientate you to the new energy that is coming into the planet, and into our solar system and our universe as well. This Base Camp can be like a parting of the Red Sea. There can be violent oceans on either side of you, but you are going to be walking down the center, perfectly dry, safe and warm, because you know where that center point is. You are living in the eye in the storm. Many things are going to change and a lot of what we thought we knew might have to be let go. Even many spiritual practices are not going to be untouched by this shift. A lot is going to change. We are going back to the Core, to the Source, to Base Camp. Base camp is the same place no matter what dimension you are in, or what time, space as well. It is your constant.

      It looks like many of you are going to give yourself some of the first things you are going to be putting in that chalice. (that includes all that are reading this) I am trying to define what it IS that you are putting in your chalices, but there is no way to describe it. It is undefinable energy. This energy is filling up your whole being, and it is the energy of an new orientation point. I could also say it is a map. It is a map in which you will be able to find Base Camp in an instant. You won't have to sit down and meditate for an hour to get back to this base camp. This energy is like a high-speed subway system right to the Center of the God that you are. The Star Elders are anchoring this into you now…. if that is okay with you, you have to give yourself and Creator permission to do this. You will have this road map, the feeling, the sensation that you are having now takes you right back to the core, to the center, to Base Camp. So when the world does not make sense, this place always will. Does that make sense to you?

      There will be many points in time as we close in on the time of the shift that we might go to Base Camp and stay for longer and longer periods. They say that these times will get longer as we get closer to the actual shift. It might feel like you are disconnected from this 3D material world, and that is true. It might feel uncomfortable as your body's memory adjusts to this new energy. This is a type of dimensional integration for what the Mayan Elders call the three days of darkness. These 3 days mark the shift from one world into another. Base Camp is the safe zone for each one of us. There will be a lot of different ways people will experience this shift. It will all manifest for each us a little differently, because each one of us are a little different. Those that know their center will stay in their center. It is like a profound neutral zone in which no matter what is shifting out in the world, you will stay neutral, unbiased, nonaligned, dispassionate, until it is time to put your feet back down in a new world. Some people that have not managed their fear will go into more fear and upheaval. Some people will sleep right through it all.

      Now, a huge group of guardian spirits of the Apus (sacred mountains) have joined us in this space. If it is okay with you, go ahead and invite them in. They want to give you something that looks like a cape. In pre-Inca days, they used to wear beautiful, feathered capes. This cape will give you the feeling of being at your Base Camp even though you are out in the world. It will also offer you a nurturing energy that is a knowingness that Base Camp is always within you. Allow this beautiful cape to wrap you up. Archangel Michael just popped in . . . he says that it is like you are little babies in this new world, and this is your baby blanket. The Spirits of the Apus are now filling up the fibers of this cape with so much love, gratitude and support for us for being here. They honor us for taking the leap, to committing to be on this planet, to help this planet evolve and shift, and move through toward the shift of the ages. It is a unique time. It is the first time, during a shift of the ages, that we will take our physical body.

      When Atlantis fell, a lot of us perished. When we lost Maldek, most of us died. During Lemuria, we dropped our bodies and went into dimensional cities. This is the first time, in the history of the Earth, where we are actually going to shift dimensions, frequencies and bandwidths with a physical body. It has been a challenge for us all in one way or another. It has been a wild ride learning how to blend physicality with the spiritual side of ourselves, during the time of an emerging new world; these have to merge in a way that has never been done before. And our bodies are a little confused, because they have DNA memory in them that says "Well, we are coming close to the shift of the ages, and I need to drop this physical body." And so this is why people seem to be struggling with a lot of weird symptoms that don't make sense. Archangel Michael would like to go in and erase this memory out of your DNA that says "I cannot go through a shift of the age with my body." Is that okay with you? If so, you can invite Archangel Michael to do so . . . he is going to go in, and, very meticulously, erase that memory out of your body, and every cell of your body, every bit of DNA, that says "I cannot go through a shift of an age with the body." He is going to replace it with a new plan for a shift with the physical body. This is a grand experiment that is manifesting on this planet.

      Now, we invite you to come back into the room where you are, and back into this current world. Archangel Michael is going to start watching how your body reacts to the new plan. He says that he is going to calm down the weird anxiety, frustration or the weird feeling that something is off. This weird anxiety has nothing to do with your life or what is going on around you. It is just this subtle energy in your physical body that says "I am freaked out, and I don't know why." It is time that you had a talk with your body, and let it know that we have no plans to ditch your body at this time. We are not leaving our physical body behind. We are taking it with us. There is something very special about carrying a body through a shift of an age, because it will evolve our DNA and our physicality in such a way that we could never have done without doing it this way. So, Archangel Michael is going to be following you around for the next few days and continue to erase all those things where you might find your body resisting physicality. He is going to help erase those feelings of lack that the body can't do this, and help us rise past it.

      As you are coming down back into the world, they are making sure that a map back to Base Camp is encoded into you like a flawless GPS system. No matter where you are, or how far you stray away from Base Camp, you are going to find your GPS location inside of you that is called Base Camp. Base Camp is in the world, but not of it, and the only thing that matters is the agreement that you made between you and God. This is the place where you are a co-creator with God. This is where you can allow experiences into your life, and what you won't allow. The more you put attention on the positive, the more you feed those positive outcomes. The more you put attention on the negative ones, the more you feed those negatives. Negatives are just mis-qualified egos, and are like little mosquitoes. You just swat them away. It is a little guy on your shoulder that always says "You can't do this, and you can't do that." and "Who do you think you are?" As soon as you have an inspiration, the next thing you feel is that limiting thought saying "Who you are to create anything that huge . . . or be that amazing, or have that abundance?" We listen to these if our worthiness issues are triggered. But if you starve those negative thoughts by not placing attention on them, they will starve from lack of attention. Then, at this point, the universe will give you more of what you really want . . . and that is to be abundant, healthy, full of light, and to be of service in a positive way to humanity.

      The Ascended Masters talk about starving the negatives. They say "Be aware." We have to see what is going on in the world. Don't put your head in the sand. That is denial. But when you see something that is out of balance in the world, recognize it, and then purposely pull your energy away from it to starve it. Then with the energy that you would have wasted by fighting a negative, take that energy and create something good with it. It is just like Mother Teresa said once "I won't attend a war rally, but if you throw peace rally, I will be there." The idea is that we can't fight war, because we are still fighting. We need to take the energy that God gave us every single day, and create something positive. At times, we must dive down into our processing and our issues. Don't avoid your issues and lessons, but know that this situation is not you; this is a temporary situation which you will arise out of. Every day God gives you energy to breathe and to have this body, and to have this life. The way we honor God is by doing something positive with it, and to not throw our energy away toward fighting something. The way we honor God every day, and the God inside of ourselves, is to use our energy in a positive way.

      Now, with all that said, there is another layer to look at and that is learning to work together as a conscious community while in our base camps. We all have separate contracts between us and the God within, but there is a collective contract that is beginning to manifest. How do we maintain that Base Camp within us, where we are in the world but not of it, and yet work with everybody else in the world at the same time? This shifting is a joint effort; not just with the people in this room, or who is reading this, but with the people all across the planet. There is a huge amount of divine assistance which we are receiving from higher realms. From the people making our lunch and cleaning our rooms . . . all of this is teamwork. We are all in this together. We might have arrived on this planet in many different ways, from different places and from different stars, but we are all here to do this work together now. The journey is maintaining our Base Camp, but also linking Base Camps with other people. This is what the Andean Master would like to do for you now. You have to give permission internally for this. They would like to link up your Base Camp with other people's Base Camps. This is a network of centeredness. These are people all over the planet . . . people that are on the same frequency level as you.

      Remember that first day in Cusco when I talked about the heart map? (read about the heart map here http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/articles.html). They are going to start linking up everybody's Base Camp with other people's Base Camps that are closest to their frequency for now. Then it is going to start branching out. When they said they were going to hook up people's Base Camps with other Base Camps, I saw the whole planet being connected by a heart map or grid. So they are linking up like frequency Base Camps with other like frequency Base Camps . . . other cores, their centers . . . the I AM presence that is in each of us.

      Archangel Michael is out there on this heart map with his version of a cosmic GPS system, and he is searching around for everybody that has a similar frequency to yours (and those reading this as well). Do you know the theory that you are connected to everybody on the planet by 6° of separation? The theory is that like I am connected to you, and you are connected to somebody else, and so forth and so on. If you go back six people, within the web, you are basically connected to everybody on the planet. This heart map is going to work very much like that. So we are going to be linking with the people that we are most in alignment with, and then that is going to go out further and further. They say that by the time you are reading this, the whole planet will be linked to this heart map. It is going to take some time to get each person's permission, and some people might not be ready to be linked. So we have to be patient with those that are still not quite ready to make the leap into oneness.

      Our personal center, our Base Camp, will be connected to the grand collective Base Camp. There are a lot of ways that this is already taking place. We all know that we feel other people's energy, but this is a more advanced form of this. So now . . . it is our spiritual responsibility in each moment to allow into our lives all that that would raise us up, and not allow those things that would tear us down. Because what we do for ourselves will affect the whole heart map, because we are all connected. What we do has always influenced the collective consciousness, but this is going to involve a more pure and higher level of working with a spherical heart that is based not in an individual consciousness, but a collective one. This is how we will create the whole new world. It is a brand-new collective consciousness, but at an evolutionary notch higher.

      The collective consciousness, which we have been in for this entire huge cycle of time, has been out of sync a bit from the universal truth of the ONE, and the power of the collective consciousness. Now we are being un-anchored from this familiar world and traveling to a new frequency. This has been quickly happening since March of 2011. We are unhinging from this old, out-of-synced collective consciousness, and this physical reality, and material world. Now we are being given a new orientation point in a new collective ONE. This needs to be created in Spirit first before we can actually create it in the new physical world (but by the time you read this, the physical transformations will already be in full swing with lots of body issues that will need to be addressed. Get body work, Rest and Breathe). What we are doing right now is creating a new world in spirit, with this new heart map, and this is the beginning of building our runway, so we can land the plane. We will be able to put our feet down again (by the time you read this, we have already touched down and begun to anchor).

      Some of the side effects of being connected to Base Camp . . . It is going to be easier to be more authentic to yourself, to be who you are, to say what you really need to say, to do what you need to do or not do. Because you are connected to Base Camp, you won't downsize who you are to make other people feel comfortable, or alter what you do so you won't stir the pot. Anytime that you feel like you have gone back to your old patterns, which is easy to do, just go back to Base Camp and affirm that the only thing that matters is the agreement between you and God, and the rest of it is a finite, illusionary world. The only thing that is eternal is your agreement and the love in our hearts.

      A group member shared: I just really wanted to appreciate the teaching that has come through you today. It is so important about the Base Camp and my connection to God. It doesn't have anything to do with any other tools or modalities. It has really come through in a beautiful and simple way.

      Aluna: Yes, but that is the way the Masters work. They say that if it is complicated, or people can't understand it, or if it is only for a special, elite few, it is not for humanity, and it is not from the light. It has to be simple where everybody can grasp it and apply it somehow to their life no matter what level they are at. It is important, and Jesus taught that way with simple stories. As we grow, his stories become deeper for us because we understand more.

      We are so grateful and thankful for everybody in the circle (and to those reading this), and for what they have offered the collective today. We want to thank all the guides, guardians and Angels for being with us and helping us to learn to be what all the Ascended Masters have been teaching us to be . . . to find our power, our life, and to learn how to drive our vehicle, and to be a living master. I want to send appreciation to all the people in this group (and to those reading this), that had the courage to be on this planet when the energy is already pushing us to the limit. You all asked for more by coming here, and that takes courage. The Masters always recognize those that have the courage to step out of their comfort zone in their mechanicity, and be willing to take another step into the unknown. They appreciate us and all those on the planet that are doing the same thing. Thank you for all the love the Sacred Apus are giving us. May this love grow and grow and grow inside of us so that it just overflows to everybody we meet along the way. What a great opportunity that we have in this life.

      ALUNA JOY YAXK'IN is an internationally known author, spiritual life coach, sacred site guide, alternative historian, ordained minister and modern mystic. She inspires and encourages others to recognize and accept their own authentic divinity and connection to God.  Copyright © 2011 - Permission is granted to copy and redistribute this article on the condition that the content remains complete, full credit is given to the author(s), and that it is distributed freely. Aluna Joy Yaxk'in, PO Box 1988 Sedona, AZ 86339 USA Web:www.AlunaJoy.com Email:aluna@....
       If you would like to comment on this article,
      instead of writing an e-mail to us, (we can't answer them all anyway) you can post at this link so EVERYONE can read and benifit from your insights : )  THANK YOU.
      Is Mercury in Retrograde... or WHAT!?
      Since the 11-11 portal openings and the following 11/24 mercury retrograde, life has been really interesting.  This retrograde is like mercury went on steroids! These new forces are deeply refining and testing us to the core.  We are experiencing re-occurring issues coming back to test our impeccability and integrity. Communication snares are over the top and over reacted to as well.  These tests are to help us to see if we can be truly authentic to our hearts, no matter what the repercussions or backlashes may be. We are called to respond to these issues from our core truth and intuition, and not from our judgments or past experiences. We are being called to use our new hearts’ discernment on what we will let into our lives and what we will not.  It takes courage to speak the truth without any reaction attached to it.
      In the past, to finally speak our truth, we needed to be cornered and pushed to a breaking point. Only then would our truth explode out of us, laced with covert anger, poisonous gossip, underhanded and manipulation, and thus being truth that was hypocritical.   Now we are learning to speak our truth without the reaction trigger. We don’t have to come out fighting like a wild cat just so we can be heard.  Our truth is just that, our truth.  It still might not be taken well by the one you are delivering it to, but you have acted out of your heart’s impeccability.  Being in our truth, we are also detached from the outcome; just as we are feeling somewhat detached from the material world these days.
      Our bodies, as well, are purging any stagnate energy that is holding onto patterns of the old world.  Aches, pains and headaches are back on the list of symptoms during these last 2 weeks.  Restful deep sleep is not happening for many as well.  Fuzzy headedness and being tongue tied are also challenging.  How many times did you look at your “To Do” list today? Livers need detoxing, lungs need opening and hearts need healing.  Take care of yourself.  Get body work.  Call your local healer.  If you are a healer, if you are able to, offer freebies or trades for your services.  We need to support each other during this time.
      We have begun to land in the new world, and the doors are flying open for us in spherical directions.  It is exciting and overwhelming to choose between all the options opening to us now.  Remember to choose wisely.  Each choice tells the universe more about what we want.  Do not settle for less unless you want to continue to have less.  Following a full moon eclipse on the 10th, this retrograde will be over on the 14th.. YAHOO!  But I expect that we will be in this test of impeccability and integrity until then.  Hang in there . . . hunker down and BE the change you wish to see in the world.  If we all take care of Home Base, the rest takes care of itself  :)
      Blessings and Love ~ Aluna Joy
      We are so THANKFUL
      at 22% savings until Dec 5th
      Sale does not include endangered ones
      Use code word... (thankful) upon check out,
      and don't forget to hit the recalculate button before check out to update your savings.Order them here ... http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/essences.html
      Essence suggestions for current energies. But as always listen to you heart to which one is right for you!
      []Heroic Lightworker Blend;
      []Spiritual Growth Blend;
      []The Goddess Nut ~ Awakened Life & Sea of Great Potential Essence;  []The Isis Temple ~ Anchoring Love, Heart & Eternity Essence;   []Cosmic Orientation Essence;  []The King's Chamber ~ Living Merkaba - 13th Code Essence;   []The Hathor and Sky Goddess Nut Essence;  []The Heart of Conscious Creation Essence;  []Rock of the Ages ~ First Star of the New Earth;  []Heart of Hearts - Temple of the SUN;  []Bridging the Worlds Essence;  []The Heart of the Future Essence;   []Stone of Ica ~ The Universal Memory Essence;   []The Living Unity Essence ~ Birthing a New World;   []Liberation into Spiritual Abundance Essence;
      We will be in the Yucatan from Dec 5-17 and will not be shipping out at this time.
      Order early if this is for Christmas Presents.
      Arte Maya 2012 Calendar
      An instant collector item to mark the prophesied event of 12/21/2012
      They make great holiday gifts and helps support Maya Artists
       We still have a few calendars left : )
      Was $14.95  - Now for $11.11
      We will be in the Yucatan from Dec 5-17 and will not be shipping out at this time.
      Order early if this is for Christmas Presents.
      The Angels are Back!
      Tzutujil BEADED ANGELS
      Key Chains - Stocking Stuffers ~ Christmas Decorations & Ornaments!
       Your Choice . . . White, Multi-colored or both :)
       WERE $9.95 each - NOW ONLY $8.88
      Order a few here today  http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/books.html
      We will be in the Yucatan from Dec 5-17 and will not be shipping out at this time.
      Order early if this is for Christmas Presents.
      Still a few spaces left in this pilgrimage

      Spiritual Liberation Initiations
      An Egyptian/Atlantean Recovery Project.
      March 11 -24, 2012

      The FOCUS and INTENT for this pilgrimage is to achieve total SPIRITUAL LIBERATION from the last of the self-imposed shackles that we placed upon our divine selves and... to fully RECOVER and INCREASE our untapped treasure chest of brilliant LIGHT and impeccable WISDOM that is within us. With Author, Mystic, and Spiritual Archeologist ALUNA JOY YAXK'IN, RAPHAEL, The Keepers, The Immortals, The Hathors, the Goddess Nut, Isis, Osiris, Horus, Akhenaton, the Star Elders . . . and more...

      Email delivery problems - Important notice: There appear to be an ever-increasing amount of email bounce-backs, when our newsletter is sent out to those on our mailing list. This is particularly a problem with the following email servers, which are identifying the email updates as spam, and rejecting them: hotmail (worst of all), Yahoo, Hotmail, earthlink, tiscali, surfglobal, sbcglobal, verizon, bigpond and alaska.net. If you wish to continue receiving the ournewsletters PLEASE ensure that you add (aluna@... and newsletter@...) to your address book / contacts list, and also to your "safe senders" list, which you will find in the "junk email options" tab on the "Tools" menu in your email page. Thank you

by PHPlist2.10.2, © tincan ltd