New Crystals Posted/ SPIRIT BEAR HEALING STONES plus Christmas Angels Hearts (Hand Carved Quarzt) from Quantum

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2011
      I included 11 of the Dream Bear Stones photos as there are a total of 33 or 34. The hand carved quartz angels and hearts follow those. For those who want to see about ordering these, prices, etc do go to the links I have shared with each for more details. They are all quite beautiful. The dream bear stones are crafted from what they describe as dream agates of grayish hue which, I feel, are the Gray Agates I sent as a daily crystal yesterday

      Dream Bear Stones
      These beautiful stones are soft and calming of appearance, completely different than the Spirit Bears made of carnelian. This Dream Bear Stone takes you into a place of grey hues where all possibility lives. In this Void the Dream Bear stands sentinel over you until you have found what you seek. It guards you thru all seasons in this timeless place as you seek true knowledge revealed and insight into future happening. The void in its powerful grey presence is a place for ‘those who seek to see’.  The Dream Bear beckons you forward into another piece of time, a place for sweet healing, an eternal place in which you can seek refuge, this place is ‘The Dreamtime. ‘
      Let this powerful Dream Bear companion sit by your side, keeping all bad dreams at a distance. Let this Dream bear watch over you while you sleep, keeping all that is heavy and dark at bay. Allow this powerful stone to protect you, during your sleep time/ meditation time.  Step away from your life for a just a timeless moment and drink from the eternal spring of light. Refresh your body mine and soul in a deep healing sleep, without fear or worry.
      The Bear is keeper of the dreamtime. He stores the teachings of dreams until the dreamer finally wakes and receives their truths. Bear stands sentry over this sacred storage space called the Dream Lodge. It is in the Dream Lodge that the ancestors sit in Council and advise regarding higher pathways that lead to our destiny.
      Dream Agate (gray hues) is wonderful for balancing energy, courage, protection, healing, and calming. Agate enhances creativity and strengthens the intellect, balancing all fields of energy. It is also known as a good luck stone. Agate is a very protective stone. It is especially protective for children, and makes an excellent stone for children to play with and carry around like a magic stone in a torn pocket. Emotionally, agate gives courage and dispels fears. It can be very beneficial for self-examination. it can help one to accept one's emotions, and put them in a place of balance and perfect peace.
      Agate is an excellent stone for healing relationships. it can cleanse and stabilize the aura by removing and/or transforming negative energy. Agate enhances healing by bringing the healer into harmony.  It cleanses and stabilizes the aura, eliminating and transforming negativity.  It soothes and calms, healing inner anger or tension and creates a sense of  safety. Agate is a powerful emotional healer.

      Dream Bear Stones
      these pix do not do these stones justice, there was no sun to speak of yet,
      weird reflections and tones occurred while taking pix. these are soft and comforting energies.

      SOLD#1 Dream Bear stones weighs approx 7-8 oz.

      SOLD#2 Dream Bear stones weighs approx 7-8 oz.

      #3 Dream Bear stones weighs approx 7-8 oz.

      #4 Dream Bear stones weighs approx 7-8 oz.

      #5 Dream Bear stones weighs approx 7-8 oz.

      SOLD#6 Dream Bear stones weighs approx 7-8 oz.

      SOLD#7 Dream Bear stones weighs approx 7-8 oz.

      SOLD#8 Dream Bear stones weighs approx 7-8 oz.

      #9 Dream Bear stones weighs approx 7-8 oz.

      SOLD#10 Dream Bear stones weighs approx 7-8 oz.

      #11 Dream Bear stones weighs approx 7-8 oz.

      CHRISTMAS ANGELS & HEARTS
      Hand Carved  Quartz Angel & Heart Gift Sets
      These are the perfect gift for those you love
      The angel represents protection and unconditional love
      To me Christmas is all about holiness and the birth of a new light and a fresh new hope. These handcarved Angels & Hearts, ask you to give from your heart to those that are afraid to receive into their heart.  Just by holding the intention of just pure unconditioned love you will set free a hope that has been held prisoner far to long.
      These beautiful hand carved quartz angels and hearts from Brazil come with the gift of Love. They come to open our hearts so that the true meaning of Christmas lands upon us like a white dove.  They give the gift of hope in a soft non-intrusive way. These crystals help clear the blocks to giving and receiving love. They allow the vibration of radiant love into your consciousness where it can show its true colors and intentions.  To send love you must be love... one must be fearless and full of courage to enter the domain of love.  It is easy to pay lip service to love but are you willing to wear it as your only cover?
      As we enter a holy time that acknowledges pure unconditional love the universe gives us the gift of a higher love. A love without rules. A love that says ‘I will always love you’. The vibration of Light and Love always walk hand in hand, partners throughout time. As the vibration of Light is turned up, the vibration of Love is also turned up.   A seed of unconditional love in its purest form is ready to be tilled within the soil of our soul. A seed of love that is immortal as time itself. A love that runs so deep it cannot ever be dissolved. These beautiful CHRISTMAS ANGELS AND HEARTS hold that seed of pure love within them.
      Invite in the presence of the Christmas Angels of Light, You may see, or feel, their presence as a loving warmth, or brilliant light in your mind.  Ask your Christmas Angel to enter your heart where your true Christmas wishes are kept. Feel the deep love the Angel has for you. See a beautiful bridge of pink light forming between your heart and your angel’s heart,  Give what is in your heart fully filling your angel’s light field to the brim. Continue to send love from your heart outward allowing yourself to become a continuous conduit of heart light. Let go of all needs you have for yourself or another and just become a living light vortex, always radiating Love And the Christmas Wish of Peace.

      CHRISTMAS ANGELS & HEARTS
      Hand Carved  Quartz Angel & Heart Gift Sets
      only 12 sets of these
      #1 Christmas Angel and Heart Set weighs 8 oz.

      #2 Christmas Angel and Heart Set weighs 8 oz.

      #3 Christmas Angel and Heart Set weighs 9 oz.

      #4 Christmas Angel and Heart Set weighs 7 oz.

      #5 Christmas Angel and Heart Set weighs 6 oz.

      #6 Christmas Angel and Heart Set weighs 7 oz.

      #7 Christmas Angel and Heart Set weighs 7 oz.

      #8 Christmas Angel and Heart Set weighs 7 oz.

      #9 Christmas Angel and Heart Set weighs 6 oz.

      #10 Christmas Angel and Heart Set weighs 6 oz.

      #11 Christmas Angel and Heart Set weighs 6 oz.

      #12 Christmas Angel and Heart Set weighs 6 oz.

      HOW TO ORDER
      please use your real name/ not just email name/address with over 2000 on crystal list it is hard to keep up.
      if you are in another country besides USA please let me know as soon as you order
      so I can add extra postage to your total

      PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST TO MAKE SURE I HAVE WHAT YOU ARE WANTING thequantumawakening@... and  be patient in this process I am a multitasking multi-dimensional woman living at least three lifetimes in this one,  like most of you.
      All crystals are sold on a first come first serve basis via emails.

      I will hold crystals while waiting on USA checks for one week and then crystals will be put back on the market.
      Please Pay for Crystals in a timely fashion, they are an energetic investment.

      We only accept INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT via  www.Paypal.com please be sure to tell me if you live outside of USA so I can add extra for international postage.
      extra shipping charge for ALL international orders
      (all international orders over $100 must be insured)

       Please send USA check to address below
      Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      PO Box 217
      Dandridge, Tenn.