Abraham Hicks: Daily Quote - 12/03/2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2011
      Because others cannot vibrate in your experience, they cannot affect the outcome of your experience. They can hold their opinions, but unless their opinion affects your opinion, their opinion matters not at all. A million people could be pushing against you, and it would not negatively affect you unless you push back. They are affecting what happens in their experience. They are affecting their point of attraction—but it does not affect you unless you push against them.
      --- Abraham
      Excerpted from the workshop in Orlando, FL on Saturday, February 21st, 1998 # 276
      Our Love,
      Jerry and Esther
      Visit Us Online | ©1997-2011 Abraham-Hicks Publications.