Higher Awareness: (IJ) #8-262 - Appreciate the mystery!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!
      Appreciate the mystery
      "The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced."
      -- Aart Van Der Leeuw
      "I believe there is no source of deception in the investigation of nature which can compare with a fixed belief that certain kinds of phenomena are impossible."
      -- William James
      "Your theory is crazy, but it's not crazy enough to be true."
      -- Niels Bohr
      "To know that we know what we know, and to know that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge."
      -- Copernicus
      "Curiouser and curiouser!"
      -- Lewis Carroll
      Our process is clear. First 'know yourself' - your personality and direction in life. Then 'create a plan'. Next 'heal yourself and what holds you back. Then you can expand and 'grow yourself'. Are you ready to commit to changing your life for the better? Create your own personal development plan today!
      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2010 Higher Awareness Inc.
      #108, 11215 Jasper Ave. NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T5K 0L5

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven