Inspiration for the Day from Shanta Gabriel - December 2, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      Inspiration from Shanta Gabriel and Archangel Gabriel.
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Peace

      As you rise up in yourself to find a higher form of grace and astute awareness, you become a part of the great Web of Peace encircling the planet in wings of Light.

      Enjoy more of Shanta's work at TheGabrielMessages.com and ShantaGabriel.com
      Copyright © 2011 Angelic Dimensions, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Angelic Dimensions
      PO Box 335
      Petaluma, CA 94954