Re: << lovingpurelove >> Happy Birthday Polly

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2011

      Hello Precious Polly:

      I know I am a bit late with my birthday wishes, but inasmuch as I have been in-the-bed sick for about three weeks now, I have not been on-line.  So let me now wish for you a special and blessed belated birthday greeting.  I do so miss your and your on-line messages because you really were a friend to me so many times when I have needed your help over the years.  You taught me so much about using computers and were so kind to always answer any and every question I had for you (and boy, were there a lot of them), without hesitation.

      So this is just a way for me to thank you once again for all of the many things you did for me on-line over the many years I have known you.  Because my two Comcast accounts got hijacked in April and did not come back up until the end of September, I got a bit behind -- heck, I got way far behind, and to date, even though the accounts were released the last of September and I was once again able to use them, after losing them the first week of April, I am still not caught up-to-date.

      That, too, is part of the reason I did not send you an earlier birthday greeting -- that and the fact that I have had a lot of problems in my life in the past few months -- one of my older grandchildren (he is 25) now has developed a fast-acting and fast-growing form or testicular cancer, and is currently undergoing chemo treatments every two weeks to last 12 weeks, and other therapy like shots, etc.,  beginning the first of November.  He is responding somewhat to them, but even though he has really only had two weeks of chemo treatment, his body is reacting strongly to the treatments because the chemo is so strong.  My daughter is having to give him shots because both his red blood cell and his white blood cell counts are very low.  We found out this week that this was not enough to keep him from being fatigued all the time, so he is now going to have to have a transfusion this Friday.  The thing is that his cancer is genetic, and from what I have found out, it came from my father's side of the family.  So we are all hoping and praying that the chemo plus the other treatments will work and the cancer mass that is sitting on his testicle, his bladder and his liver will shrink and the damage will not be as much as it could be.  If the mass does not shrink after these chemo treatments, he will have to have an operation to remove the cancer left.  However, even if he does not have to have that operation, he will have to have one to replace his testicle with a fake one as it is totally destroyed.

      Sorry to get into so much info today, but I just wanted to tell you where my thoughts and my mind has been since I learned about this on October 17th, when the cancer mass was first discovered.  He lives in Atlanta, but I contact them every day, just to see how he is doing.

      So back to you, I do hope you are doing okay.  I'll be the first to admit that I have not seen anything about you on-line in some time inasmuch as I was only using one account the entire time my two Comcast accounts were hijacked, and then afterward, since I had over 25,000 messages in my in-box, I was sort of out-of-touch with everyone for some time.  So I really would so like to know how you are and what is going on with you.  If you cannot get on-line, would you please have someone in your family let me know how you are?

      Again, I hope you were feeling well enough on your birthday to at least enjoy some camraderie with your family, friends and loved ones, and that you all have a blessed and wonderful holly day season.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 17, 2013
        A day late but warmly sent to you. We hope you had a beautiful birthday yesterday and we are all so very grateful to you for your love and presence. :) Love, Shay

      • shirleyponto@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 18, 2013
          "Happy Birthday precious Polly!"
          Angel and Dolphin Hugs!