Fw: 14 Leo The Angels of Synthesis

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2001

      14 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Synthesis

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Texai’

      We are the angels who enable you to understand and absorb fully ‘the synthesis of all religious systems. We also initiate you into the ability to transmute the symbolic presentation of philosophical systems into intellectual language’.

      We are Angels of High Inspiration, universal consciousness, power, wisdom and cause and effect.

      We infuse your understanding with the highest form of intuition. We connect you with the purity of all ideas in all forms of existence. We bring to you the understanding of Power, of Cosmic Presence, of Divine Will.

      We inspire you with the concept of fate, of karma, of cause and effect.

      T…The letter T in the ancient language represents ‘ high inspiration with all the legal matters of this principle’. In the intellect, this virtue awakens remarkable inventive faculties and memory. In meditating on this virtue, see yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite swirling universe all around you. Meditate with focus on high inspiration from Divine Mind. Do this with a sensation of warmth and fire filling the body. See a brown black color shining forth from the right kidney. Hear the musical note of F and feel yourself having mastery over all the elements. By performing this type of meditation, a connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, so that in a spiritual sense they become one over time.

      E…The letter E is the virtue of omnipresence, indwelling Divine Consciousness in all life. Mastering this virtue enables a person to become omnipresent themselves. Use the same meditation as T, except see the color of dark violet radiating from the spine, hear the musical note D, and have the sensation of God-penetrating-all. Meditate on the consciousnesss of Divine Awareness in all life.

      X…In the ancient language, this letter is actually a combination of letters E, K, and S. E is universal consciousness, K is omnipotence, and S is all-penetrating-power. Mastering this letter combination allows a child of God to experience omnipresence and infinite power. The letter K, omnipotence, is silvery blue in color, has the musical note of B, radiates from the left ear, and has the sensation of fire and warmth. The letter S, all-penetrating-power, is purple red in color, has the musical note of G-sharp, radiates from the gall bladder and has the sensation of fire and warmth.

      A…The letter A is the virtue of the highest wisdom and enlightenment that can be lavished upon a human being. Matering this virtue gives the faculties of clairaudience, clairvoyance, and eloquence. It has the color light blue, the musical note of G, radiates from the lungs, and has the sensation of ease.

      I…The letter I represents the law of cause and effect in the ancient language. It has a light opal color, the musical note of G, radiates from the left kidney, and has the sensation of earth and weight. By mastering this virtue, the faculty of a perfect memory and conscience is gained. Also the ability to control both the breath and the connection between emotion and the physical body is gained.

      As each child grows and learns, he or she is often presented with one religious and philosophical system. Oftentimes this system is couched in symbol and allegory. When this child wonders how to integrate this knowledge into practical understanding of life, we come when we are called and reveal the underlying principles of creation and truth behind the symbols and allegories.

      It is especially important to call upon us when confusion comes about by conflicting presentations of various religious and philosophical systems. It is our purpose and assignment by Divine Providence to open the intuition of the children of God so that insight into the synthesis, or unifying principles, of all ideas and religions are simplified and understood.

      We are also available to enlighten you when you gaze upon the symbols that are used in religious and philosophical systems. We are the angels who hover around you and release flashes of insight and understanding when you ask what these symbols mean.

      It is important to call on us as you study and search for Truth.

      Mankind was never meant to figure it out alone. Even though you have teachers and books available to you, the angels of wisdom and synthesis have the power to open your mind to great bursts of insight and comprehension. We have been given great Power and Wisdom by Divine Providence to help you.

      Call on us. We are your family. It is our joy to walk with you.

      "Ask and ye shall receive."

      Names, phrases, or sections, in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      homesite of spiritus sanctus is

      Feel the Power of the Creator!