[Panhala] For Presence - John O'Donohue

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011

      For Presence

      Awaken to the mystery of being here
      and enter the quiet immensity of your own presence.

      Have joy and peace in the temple of your senses.

      Receive encouragement when new frontiers beckon.

      Respond to the call of your gift and the courage to
      follow its path.

      Let the flame of anger free you of all falsity.

      May warmth of heart keep your presence aflame.

      May anxiety never linger about you.

      May your outer dignity mirror an inner dignity of
      soul.

      Take time to celebrate the quiet miracles that seek
      no attention.

      Be consoled in the secret symmetry of your soul.

      May you experience each day as a sacred gift woven
      around the heart of wonder.

      ~ John O'Donohue ~

      (To Bless the Space Between Us)

      For H.T.,