Abraham Hicks Daily Quote - 12/01/2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Make fun of death. We are as dead as it gets, and we are fully aware of this joyous experience. We are with you every time you allow it. We are in every singing bird and in every joyful child. We are part of every delicious pulsing in your environment. We are not dead, and neither will you ever be! You will just get up, one day, and get out of the movie.
      --- Abraham
      Excerpted from the workshop in Boulder, CO on Saturday, June 11th, 2005 # 274
      Our Love,
      Jerry and Esther
      Visit Us Online | ©1997-2011 Abraham-Hicks Publications.