Linda Shay on Internet Radio ~ December 1, 2011 ~ 5:30 pm EST

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011

      Linda Shay on
      Inspirations Expressed Internet Radio
      Thursday, December 1, 5:30 pm EST

      Hi Friends,
      I'm excited to announce my first internet radio interview since the publication of my book: Dolphin Love ... From Sea to Land!
      Inspirations Expressed is a radio show for evolving beings, and is hosted by AnashaWana, a radiant spirit sister with a really great laugh! The dolphins... and I... love her!
      These weekly shows are on: Thursdays @ 5:30 pm EST
      Click here to listen to the show live ~ or ~ Call 646-378-1662 to listen by phone or to participate!
      Here's this week's show description:
      Whether you live by the ocean, on a mountain or in the desert, the dolphins are ALWAYS available to you. They deliver messages of great transformation and inspiration with absolute joy and love via their ambassador, author Linda Shay (www.DolphinHeartWorld.com). You will experience their presence during this show! Join us as we explore the magical, spirit world of our cosmic dolphin friends!
      I hope you can join us, Shay! If you miss the live show, visit the Inspirations Expressed website after the show to listen to the archived recording.
      ***

      One more thing, while I have you ...

      The Weekly Global Dolphin Energy Healing Circles are back on, starting tomorrow, Thursday, December 1st, after the one-week pause for Thanksgiving.
      All are welcome to receive this FREE 20-minute transmission of Dolphin Healing Energy. No registration is required!
      ***
      Thank you for swimming with me in the frequen-seas of Dolphin Love & Joy, friends!
      Radiant Blessings!
      Linda Shay
      Dolphin Ambassador

      Love Heals. Joy Transforms!
      Dolphins are pure Love & Joy! (& so are we!)