Eros Dei Dictum’s Monthly Gathering -- Tues day, December 6, 2011, 5:30PM MT

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      For those who are able to attend I can speak from experience that this will be a very fruitful, blessed and divine time in coming together. I have the deepest respect, love and admiration for Lea and Cheri and encourage all who are so guided to take part in these moments to come together. Love, Shay

      eros logo jpeg 300 dpi 8-24-09 resized email.jpg

      We are back and very much look forward to being together for the  Eros Gathering which will now be held on the first Tuesday of each month at 5:30PM MT.  Our next Gathering is Tuesday, December 7th.  It is apparent that we are in the midst of changing worlds and we welcome all of you to come together in community to celebrate and gain deeper understanding of the times upon us.

      Eros Dei Dictum’s Monthly Gathering --  Tuesday, December 6, 2011 - 5:30PM MT

      We cordially invite you to the next Eros Gathering on Tuesday, December 6, 2011 5:30PM - 7:00PM MT Time – USA. Eros Gatherings are now held the first Tuesday of each and every month.

      We must reserve a line for you so please respond to this email to register for this session.  Standing reservations for ongoing monthly attendance are also available.  Then you do not have to email us each month.  Just let us know to hold your place and cancel anytime.

      The Eros Gathering is an assembly in community of all with open hearts to gain insights about divine truths, evolution of the planet and all life, personal spiritual growth, developing your purpose and our collective and co-joined roles in the creation of a new world of love without harm. This also provides a venue where you can get to know others with the same goals and share your thoughts and experiences. We welcome you all.

       Attending

      You may attend the conference call or if your schedule or time zone does not permit this, you may listen to the recording of the gathering when it is convenient for you. All participants have access to the recording after the session to listen to for 30 days with unlimited access. You will receive a confirmation email with the call-in number prior to the conference. A day or two after the conference call you will receive an email with the call-back number where you can listen to the recording of the session.

      Cost

      Cost:   $20 per call -- check, cash or money order, credit cards via Paypal.

      To send a check/money order via regular mail  send to Cherie Skinner at the address below.

      For Paypal  payments go onto http://www.eroscommunity.blogspot.com/  and look to the left for the paypal button for Eros Gatherings (you may need to scroll down to find it).

               Mail to:                Cherie Skinner
                                           Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.
                                           1317 Florida St., NE
                                           Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110

                                           (505)610-1946

      We appreciate payment prior to the monthly session.  Arrangements can be made if this fee is not within your budget at the current time.  To discuss other arrangements either call or email Cherie.  We want everyone who wants to to attend.

      If the call cost is prohibitive in the US or internationally you may want to consider Skype or a Nobel calling card (information for both is on the Internet).

      We are all yearning for community with like-minded individuals. Please join us. It is time!

      I look forward being with each of you and enfold you in my love,

      Cherie

      --
      Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.
      erosdd@...