Higher Awarness: (IJ) #8-261 - Do you give to get?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30 6:58 AM
      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!
      Do you give to get?
      "I have sensed a growing discontent amongst many who are on their spiritual path. A common theme appears to be -- ‘I have been serving God for so long and have given up so much and it has been such a struggle -- when am I going to get my reward?’"
      -- Wendy Munroe
      It’s interesting to become aware of how we participate in the dynamic exchange of giving and receiving. When we give, do we do so whole-heartedly? Or do we do so with the ulterior motive of wanting something in return?
      It’s not wise to be always looking for a deal. The universe never short-changes us. We can afford to be generous. The Koran spells out a value-for-value principle. When something of value is given, something of value must be returned.
      "It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving."
      -- Mother Teresa
      Understand the spiritual principles of manifestation.
      *** Tackle your financial challenges holistically! Learn the basic steps to managing money, explore your beliefs around wealth, and open to the spiritual laws of abundance with our online Money and Abundance workbook with email support.
      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2010 Higher Awareness Inc.
      #108, 11215 Jasper Ave. NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T5K 0L5

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven