Who Can You Trust?...^j^

  • Birdman^i^
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2011
    Dear Rep. Paul;

    To me this doesn't seem very American to create voluntary servitude TRUSTS... what are your thoughts on the feds authority to run such a sham on the American People?...Birdman^j^

    When one door closes another door opens; without people like you, all the doors could be found shut tight! Person of vision!”^j^
    Love Is The CornerStone Holding All Joy^i^
    A Man With Wings Is Truly An Angel^i^

    Blessings Of Love...Birdman^j^
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_105451122853821&ap=1

    “What kind of a legal system is this where we're going to design our rules to encourage guilty people to plead - or innocent people to plead guilty? It's crazy.” Justice Scalia