Set Your Mind Free

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2011
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ~Set Your Mind free~
    Set your mind free to float on the breeze
    Let your soul drift upon the open seas
    Keep your chin up and never stare at the ground
    Don’t let opinions of another ever bring you down

    Always remember and please hear what I say
    Tomorrow will deliver another new day
    So never give up and always put up a fight
    We were all born a star that's shining bright

    This road can be long as we travel far
    Don't let problems ever change who you are
    Some will go great and some will go bad
    So make these the best days that you've ever had

    See life will give back what it is you put in
    So teach yourself to be your own best friend
    And by treating yourself with a little respect
    Soon enough the dots will all start to connect

  • Shabbad Metharamani
    Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2011
      With much gratitude for the constant motivation, to stay determined and keep persevering and
      There is nothing which persevering effort and unceasing and diligent care cannot accomplish.
       Seneca quotes (Roman philosopher, mid-1st century AD)

      Love and Light

      Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2011
        that is a very encouraging quote from Seneca shared. Thank you very much! :) Love, Shay