Fw: Friday August 3

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 1:36 AM

      Friday, August 3rd.

      Mayan Calendar: 5 Chicchan

      ctssm42@...

      From Cyrus the Astrologer.

      The Moon enters Aquarius at 1:53 AM, ending the lunar void cycle.

      The Sun and Mercury oppose the Moon and Neptune; Mars and Pluto oppose Saturn.

      Mars squares Lilith.

      This weekend may feel intense, yet difficulties can be worked out with new, creative approaches to problems. A progressive attitude also makes use of past accomplishments and uses them as the basis of new endeavours.

      The support of friends, especially in group settings, can help at this time.

      There is a genuine desire to work with others and we want to share the fruits of our accomplishments with our neighbours and close friends.

      The blend of head and heart energy is social and caring. This could be a good weekend to celebrate life with a large backyard filled with family and friends.

      The Fifth Ray is strong.

      The Fifth Ray gives strong focus, objectivity, and an enquiring mind. This energy helps us to stabilise our emotions and promotes self inquiry. It is important to stay focused and in the present.

      The Moon conjoins Neptune at 4:30 PM and opposes Mercury at 9:22 PM.

      The Moon in Aquarius highlights Universal Love in all social interchange while Neptune adds a note of devotion and a sense of the sacred. The light of understanding is now freely available to all sincere seekers and it is the opportunity for World Servers to assist those in need by distributing the Aquarian waters of knowledge.

      On the Soul level, the energy of Jupiter activates the Second Ray of Love-Wisdom. Our Desire to take part in World Service is motivated by the idea that Universal Love conquers all limitation and restriction.

      The Moon highlights the Mercury-Neptune opposition still in effect from yesterday. Reverence for all life and a mystical at attunement to Unity are the lessons of this transit. This aspect helps to join the heart centred energies of Mercury in Leo with the Universal Love of Neptune in Aquarius. The aspect also gives the urge to communicate this heart focused reality in the outer world. Spiritual perceptions and insights are increased. The sense of the sacred and the spiritual insights are communicated through music, colour and poetry. Whole brain thinking is recommended.

      Many of us have become cut off from our awareness of who we really are. When we temporarily lose contact with our Higher Self, we lose our own sense of power and responsibility. There may be a sense of helplessness and powerlessness to make any real change in our lives or in the world. This feeling of powerlessness may cause us to overcompensate by striving and struggling very hard to have some degree of power or control in our world.

      This causes us to become very goal oriented and we may become attached to things and people outside of ourselves . We may feel we need these things in order to be happier. There may be a feeling of something missing within us which may cause us to become tense or anxious and stressed. We continuously try to fill the gap by trying to manipulate the outside world in order to get what we want. This transit brings out this feeling of something missing. We need to reconnect with our Higher Self and attune to our Soul-purpose.

      The link with the Moon gives us the opportunity to acknowledge these tense anxious feelings and lovingly transmute them into positive, inclusive ones.

      Connecting to our Higher Self attunes us to the Divine Infant within, ever young, ever beautiful. The Divine Infant is the part of ourselves that is completely spontaneous, creative and emotionally responsive. Emotional depth-work is recommended.

      Click here to go to my web site!