Inspiration for the Day from Shanta Gabriel - November 8, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2011
      Inspiration from Shanta Gabriel and Archangel Gabriel.
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Healing

      The Light of the Angels is blessing all you do and reaches others through your love. Call on the Forces of Light to guide you and use this energy for healing on all levels.

      Enjoy more of Shanta's work at TheGabrielMessages.com and ShantaGabriel.com
      Copyright © 2011 Angelic Dimensions, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Angelic Dimensions
      PO Box 335
      Petaluma, CA 94954