Inspiration for the Day from Shanta Gabriel - November 4, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011
      Inspiration from Shanta Gabriel and Archangel Gabriel.
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Freedom

      Freedom is at hand. No more suffering and a willingness to go into more Light, more Love, more Bliss, more Beauty. These are things you can ask for. They are a part of God’s world. Your choice is to receive, give and live in Light.

      Enjoy more of Shanta's work at TheGabrielMessages.com and ShantaGabriel.com
      Copyright © 2011 Angelic Dimensions, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Angelic Dimensions
      PO Box 335
      Petaluma, CA 94954