TUT... A Note from the Universe

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 4, 2011
      Be there, Friends. Go there now and never leave. Imagine that your dreams have already come true. Live your life from that mindset. Predicate your behavior on that reality, not the illusions that now surround you. Filter every thought, question, and answer from there. Let your focus shift and be born again - because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything.

      See the difference?
          The Universe

      Over 250,000 CDs sold! This 12 CD collection covers the entire spectrum of reality, including changing your beliefs, creative visualization, and understanding your emotions.

      "Life-altering, mind-opening, wonderful!" * "It has changed my life 100%!" * "I am immeasurably being changed by this recording."

      Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
      © www.tut.com ®

      All together now, friends, "Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."

      © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 20, 2011
        The top 10 things dead people want to tell living people, friends, are:

        1. They're not dead.
        2. They're sorry for any pain they caused.
        3. There's no such thing as a devil or hell.
        4. They were ready to go when they went.
        5. You're not ready.
        6. They finally understand what they were missing.
        7. Nothing can prepare you for the beauty of the moment you arrive.
        8. Don't try to understand this now, but life is exceedingly fair.
        9. Your pets are as crazy, brilliant and loving, here, as they were there.
        10. Life really is all about love, but not just loving those who love you...

        In their own words,
            The Universe

        Cyber TUESDAY! You asked, party extended!

        Men's and Women's T-Shirts: $20, $10
        Notes from the Universe Books: $22, $10
        Thoughts Become Things Coffee Mug: $22, $10
        Everything You Ever Wanted to Know CDs: $90, $40
        Leveraging the Universe CDs: $80, $40
        Infinite Possibilities CDs: $130, $40
        Manifesting Change CDs: $80, $40
        Greeting Cards: $18, $9
        Gratitude Rocks: $10, $5
        Baby Rompers: $17, $9
        2012 DVD: $25, $13
        And More!

        Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
        © www.tut.com ®

        They also wanted you to know that they really do show up as orbs in some of your photos, friends, but so does water. Quite a talkative bunch.

        © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 23, 2011
          If it's not yet obvious to you, the real reason for this, and all seasons, is you, my Dear Souls. A more perfect child of the Universe has never lived. Until now, only celebrations cloaked in myth and mystery could hint at your divine heritage and sacred destiny. You are life's prayer of becoming and its answer. The first light at the dawn of eternity, drawn from the ether, so that I might know my own depth, discover new heights, and revel in seas of blessed emotion.

          A pioneer into illusion, an adventurer into the unknown, and a lifter of veils. Courageous, heroic, and exalted by legions in the unseen.

          To give beyond reason, to care beyond hope, to love without limit; to reach, stretch, and dream, in spite of your fears. These are the hallmarks of divinity - traits of the immortal - your badges of honor. May you wear them with a pride as great as the immeasurable pride we feel for you.

          Your light has illuminated darkened paths, your gaze has lifted broken spirits, and already your life has changed the course of history.

          This is the time of year we celebrate YOU.

          Bowing before Greatness,
              The Universe

          HAPPY, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, Dearest Souls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
          © www.tut.com ®

          Friends, 2012 has your name all over it, Tiger.

          © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

        • Emine Yucel
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 23, 2011
            I wish you all a merry Christmas filled with LOVE and LIGHT. Thanks to all of you for being a great support in dark or weak times and for all the lifting messages that gave me a lot of hope to contiue.

            Many loves,

            Emine

            To: Affirmations_Heart_Soul@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 24, 2011
              Thank you for your presence with us Emine and the blessings we receive through you. May this holiday season and beyond, into the new year, see more love, peace and joy fill your heart and life. Love, Shay

              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 30, 2011
                Dearest Friends, I was about to wish that your every dream come true. That you find yourself surrounded by friends, laughter, and good times. I almost wished that your every cup runneth over financially, romantically, spiritually, and creatively. That good health be your faithful companion, peace your guarded ally, and love your perpetual guide. When suddenly, it dawned on me that as an infinite, powerful, fun-loving gladiator of the Universe, with eternity before you and the power of your thoughts to help shape it... it's you Dear Ones, who will be granting wishes this year.

                10... 9... 8... 7... 6...
                    The Universe

                Blast into 2012 EMOTIONALLY CHARGED! I cry every time I read DANDELION! About a little horse that can't find her place in life... until she does.

                Dr. Wayne Dyer calls it "a marvelous story of the triumph of spirit."

                Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
                © www.tut.com ®

                Oh, Friends, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR anyway!

                © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 7, 2012
                  When you focus upon anything at all, Dear Ones, it's like a call goes out to every corner of the Universe, summoning ideas, strength, courage, insight, resources, and whatever else is needed to complete the laser beam of your concentration. If it's an answer you need, it will be forthcoming. If it's a choice you have to make, your options are calculated and recalculated under each scenario. If circumstances need to be arranged then every soul on the planet is consulted. And if it's help you need... we're already there.

                  When you focus upon anything at all.

                  Not bad, huh?

                      The Universe

                  Today's my 51st, Friends!

                  Hard to believe I've been writing these Notes for 11 years! Thanks for the memories!

                  51% OFF EVERYTHING TODAY*! And, really, thank you!

                  * excluding live events and tours.

                  Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
                  © www.tut.com ®

                  Every corner of the Universe, Dear Ones.

                  © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 27, 2012
                    However safe you might think you are right now, Dear Ones, you are even safer.

                    However much you might think you are loved and guided right now, you are loved and guided even more.

                    And however likely you feel your future happiness is to blossom, let me assure you, it is, in fact, inevitable. Eternally.

                    It's simply that from within the jungles of time and space none of what I just shared is obvious, even as I hold you in the palm of my hand, because you've accepted what is unquestionably the single most daunting challenge I've ever imagined: to forget that we are one.

                    Good on you,
                        The Universe

                    This 10-hour audio program covers all the basics of reality construction: including in-depth visualization guidelines, easy belief-alignment techniques, and the 7 steps you can immediately begin taking to get unstuck, leveraging the Universe and engaging the magic.

                    "Awesome! On a scale from 1 to 10: 100!" * "There is not a wasted word, it is so straightforward - here's what you need to do, get moving..."

                    Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
                    © www.tut.com ®

                    Yeah, Friends, how are we going to top time and space? You're doing so well.

                    © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 29, 2012
                      The presumption, Dear Ones, at all times and under all circumstances, should always be that you are good enough, worthy enough, and lovable enough. And that you are exactly the right kind of person, in the right place, at the right time. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been instilled with such dreams in the first place.

                      Love you,
                          The Universe

                      Newly discounted TBT (Thoughts Become Things) Caps!

                      Spread some positivity!

                      Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
                      © www.tut.com ®

                      Trust me, Friends, the Dream Fairies are real sticklers.

                      © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809

                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 24, 2012

                        If it's not yet obvious to you, the real reason for this, and all seasons, is you, Dear Ones. A more perfect child of the Universe has never lived. Until now, only celebrations cloaked in myth and mystery could hint at your divine heritage and sacred destiny. You are life's prayer of becoming and its answer. The first light at the dawn of eternity, drawn from the ether, so that I might know my own depth, discover new heights, and revel in seas of blessed emotion.

                        A pioneer into illusion, an adventurer into the unknown, and a lifter of veils. Courageous, heroic, and exalted by legions in the unseen.

                        To give beyond reason, to care beyond hope, to love without limit; to reach, stretch, and dream, in spite of your fears. These are the hallmarks of divinity - traits of the immortal - your badges of honor. May you wear them with a pride as great as what we feel for you.

                        Your light has illuminated darkened paths, your gaze has lifted broken spirits, and already your life has changed the course of history.

                        This is the time of year we celebrate You.

                        Bowing before Greatness,
                            The Universe

                        IT'S NOT TOO LATE! A digital gift certificate for ANYTHING TUT!
                        Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
                        © www.tut.com ®

                        Dear Ones, 2013 is going to be remember as your "Break Out" year... Mine too!

                        © TUT's Adventurers Club | HEAVEN, Cloud 4 | 8240 Exchange Dr | Orlando | FL | 32809