Quado's Garden: Be Like the Tiger

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2011

      Be Like the Tiger

      Today, relax into each moment.  All things are better when you relax.

      Your goal is to reach the perfect state, which is to be alert and aware within relaxation.  Today, be like the tiger, full of presence, full of awareness, ready to respond in an instant, and yet deeply relaxed.

      When you go deeply into the moment, you can trust your intuition to signal you when to respond, even before your physical senses have detected anything coming your way.  Deep within the flow, you can know that you are tuned into everything as it is happening, on a level much more receptive than your physical senses alone.

      Too often, opportunities are missed because you are distracted by the mental noise in your mind and constrained by the tension in your body.

      Breathe deeply and let your body relax.  Breathe in and out until your shoulders drop and your neck can move.  Then slowly clear your mind, wiping it clean as if it were a white board.  Erase all thoughts.  Clear away all the clutter.  And for just a moment, listen to the quiet of your cleared mind.  Then open yourself to what this moment contains with quiet and deep observation.

      Your body is relaxed and your mind is focused, clear and alert.  You are ready.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2012
        Breathe. Our breathe is the root and blossom of relaxation, tranquility and peace; especially as when we begin with meditations. One of the simplest ways I first began learning meditation was breathing. The simple but profound way of breathing and being aware. Quieting the mind, closing the eyes and simply breathing. Paying attention to your breathe as you become more fluid and relaxed in each breathe; paying attention to the body as you breathe. We become more aware of the subtlety of the body and as we breathe out the tension and breathe in the air, the peace, our awareness becomes more acute; when we enter into total relaxation we are more mentally, emotionally and spiritually alert. Present in the moment releasing everything else as we relax and the clarity which comes from this precious moment.

        This can be a goal but we can also move into more than a goal "to work for". Be open to receiving and embracing this moment. Let go of the mental chatter and clear your mind through the quiet presence of your body, mind and spirit becoming one. Present, aware, relaxed, alert and at peace. A state of harmony as you are fully attuned to the environment around and, equally important, your inner environment. The Tiger is an excellent example of being present in the moment. She is fully relaxed in her environment and able to discern the scent on the wind, the movement upon the grass, discerning the sounds around her. She is in harmony with her world and when opportunities are presented she senses them ahead of time to prepare herself for whatever action she takes.

        Become One in the Moment. Breathe. Relax. Receive. Embrace. Release and Observe from a place of balance, peace and harmony.