Inspiration for the Day from Shanta Gabriel - October 31, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011
      Inspiration from Shanta Gabriel and Archangel Gabriel.
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Love

      The vibration of lovingness is one of the greatest teachers. Love is always there to show the way.

      There is only one question to ask...am I loving enough?

      Enjoy more of Shanta's work at TheGabrielMessages.com and ShantaGabriel.com
      Copyright © 2011 Angelic Dimensions, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Angelic Dimensions
      PO Box 335
      Petaluma, CA 94954