When Words Evade You Continue To Flow

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=206688719372608&set=a.198826880158792.43883.198246026883544&type=1&theater

      Source: Love Pages 1st

      When words evade you, continue to flow
      Within feltness, words are supposed to come slow

      Knowledge is a way to manipulate & twist words
      Eventually separating mankind like flocks of different birds

      Within feltness, your emotions are king
      & its your heart that floats the song that the canary sings

      The mind becomes a most futile space wanting to always win the race
      Whereas the fertile ground of feltness flows, never having to set a pace

      So let words stream nice & slow
      Use them mindfully so they don't stop the flow

      Allow your heart to sing your evensong
      Cascading waterfalls of abundance will circulate your soul all lifelong

      Jazz xxx

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Pages-1st/198246026883544