In-Sights from Uriel Heals to Enlighten your Life

    Message 1 of 47 , Oct 6, 2011

      Photo Jen_1
      Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer & Archangel UrielOctober 5, 2011
        Dear Shay,

      This is a 'first' for the newsletter, as the monthly message, which is usually posted on the website, is being sent to you via this email. My web developer is not available to post it on the website and I didn't get it written last weekend because I was in Austin, TX and had forgotten my computer at home!

      But I've been getting messages that I need to change this process, which has been 'breaking' in the last month and this is just another confirmation. So the message will be on the website soon and until then, you can read it here.

      This month's topic is on relationships and it's timely, considering that this is one area where we get our biggest lessons.

      You will receive the newsletter in another email, just after this one. It was also late because I didn't have my computer to write it... and could not send it out on Monday.

      I hope you enjoy this month's message, 'The Path of Relationship'

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman

      Step into your Miracle Mastery! Get more from life! Sign up for the Miracle Mastery on-line program, now with group and personal coaching options.  Click here to register.

      The Path of Relationship

      October 2011 Monthly message

      Before reading this article, clear your mind of any previous beliefs, notions, opinions or expectations of what relationship means to you because in order to enter the paradigm of intentional and conscious relationships, we must begin from a new perspective. Until now, relationships have been placed in the domain of romance and we tend to look at them in the context of romantic partnerships but they encompass every connection that we have with every person, situation and thing in our lives. To really understand relationships, we must begin with understanding that we have a relationship with everything in our lives. And to begin at the beginning, our first, most important and the only meaningful relationship we can ever have is the one we have with ourselves.

      There is a give and take to relationships, what we share with others and what they share with us. And we tend to look at this from the perspective of what we receive but they actually start with us, with what we give. All of our energy is reflected back to us in the relationships we have and that begins with us and our healing and karmic purposes. While they may seem complicated and confusing, when we ask the 'right' questions every relationship can reveal a treasure trove of information about our purpose and what we need to heal within ourselves to have the fulfilling, life and self affirming relationships that we want to have. All of the joy, peace, love and abundance that we want from our relationships can be ours when we view our relationships from the context of ourselves and the healing gifts they have for us.

      Every external relationship we have in our life, which are the ones we have with people and situations and indeed, with life itself, is a mirror of our internal relationship with ourselves. So as we go through the journey of life we are provided with a mirror of our internal connection with our ego and spirit. It is not possible to explain the nature of relationship without making the connection to self and to Self. If we try to look at our relationship life without first making the internal connection, we can easily step into victimhood because we are disconnected from the true cause, nature and purpose of relationship, which is discovering who we are and our healing path and our journey to wholeness in body, mind, emotions and Spirit.

      What is our relationship with ourselves? How do we think of ourselves in the context of our life? Do we like ourselves? These are either the last questions we ask or we never think of asking them and yet they are the only questions that matter when we talk about relationships because they are the ones that will help us understand what is happening within all of our relationships and also determine the kinds of relationships we will have. The farther we are willing to go within ourselves to answer our relationship questions, the more success we will have with all of our relationships.

      But too often we look at what is happening outside of ourselves, to our relationships with life, with others and within different situations and when they are not what we think or wish they were, we think that something is wrong with us. Then we try to fix the situation or person, change them and their energy, in the hope that they will respond to us differently. But that is putting 'the cart before the horse' so to speak because they cannot be more to us than we are to ourselves. In other words, they are only mirroring our energy back to us. If we want a different outcome we have to start with the cause, which is always us.

      How can we get someone to see us differently, to love, honor and respect us when we have already tried everything? We can't and doing so is a waste of our time and energy. What we can do is view them as what they are, the mirror of our energy, and change what we are expressing energetically. Then they have a choice, to shift and meet us at our expanded level of consciousness or move away and allow someone else to take their place. And there's where we get stuck because we want to hold onto our relationships, to be rewarded for the time, emotion, and effort that we put into them. The reward we seek is gratitude, commitment and love but it's a reward that doesn't materialize. Instead, we may be rejected, abandoned and receive anything but the love we seek. What is wrong with us? Nothing. What is wrong with the other person? Nothing, they are just doing what they are supposed to do, which is to mirror our energy back to us. And if we don't love, honor and respect ourselves, they won't either.

      When we expect something from our relationships we are putting the responsibility for our healing on someone or something else. Then we move into resentment and victim consciousness when the results are not what we expected. Now we must ask ourselves a painful question, what was our agenda? Because we all have agendas in relationships, which are the things we want and expect from them. We don't see ourselves like this because we say we want the best for others but we really want the best for ourselves. And there's nothing wrong with that, as long as we're honest about it.

      Every relationship serves our need for healing because that is our primary life purpose and we 'relate' to others with that as an energetic purpose, although it may not be our emotional purpose, which is to have our emotional needs met. But the energetic healing and transformation needs are why we choose that particular person or situation, no matter how unromantic or self serving that sounds.

      As we become more spiritually mature we are able to acknowledge our healing and embrace those who step into our sphere to bring us closer to wholeness. These are our teachers and they introduce us to powerful lessons whose purpose always benefits us in some way, no matter how challenging or painful the relationship is. When we choose how we want to relate to others, balance ourselves from within and stay grounded in our desire for wholeness, we see relationships in an entirely different light.

      Then we can set intentions for our relationships and while there will be a healing purpose, we are aware of it and are a conscious part of the healing journey, fully aware of what we need and use our energy in focused and directed ways that use our relationships to bring us closer to wholeness. At this point we know we will have the emotional fulfillment we crave so we don't work so hard to create it and it comes to us, effortlessly, wrapped within relationships that give us the love, honor, commitment and joy that we want without the drama and trauma of unmet expectations and the hard work of trying to meet someone else's needs so they will respond by meeting ours.

      Copyright © 2011 by Jennifer Hoffman and Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

      The Enlightening Life radio show with Jennifer Hoffman

      The next Enlightening Life radio show will be Wednesday, October 5, 2011, at 8PM Central time on Blog Talk Radio. We will discuss the newsletter and readings are available to callers, dial 718-664-6504. Click here for show details.

      Previous episodes are now on Itunes. Click here to access.

       Buy the Book

      AIM_front_cover

       Now Available! *free* gift with purchase. Click here to order
      Scheduled Events

      Upcoming events & book signings:

      Albuquerque, NM
      Tucson, AZ
      Phoenix, AZ
      San Diego, CA
      Los Angeles, CA
      San Francisco, CA
      Las Vegas, NV
      Denver/Boulder, CO

      Dates and schedule will be posted soon.

      Jennifer Hoffman

      Promote Your Page Too

      More info available on Events page
      Buy the Miracles book and receive a F*R*E*E* miracle class recording
      click here

      Uriel Heals | Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. | PO Box7076 | Lee's Summit | MO | 64064

      Message 47 of 47 , Jan 2, 2012

        Photo Jen_1
        Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer & Archangel UrielJanuary 2, 2012
        Dear Friends,

        Happy New Year! I know you are anticipating this year as much as I am and I do hope that it is filled with the abundant blessings for your life that your heart desires. We've come a long way and here we are. The question is, what do we do next? As pioneers we get to set the energy for this new paradigm and it's time we got started.

        The 2012 predictions have been posted and I'll be discussing them throughout this month. They may help you with some of the things that we experience in the upcoming months. Click here to read them now.

        Are you an Indigo or Crystal? Do you know what that is? Visit the website to see a list of traits and decide whether you are Indigo or Crystal ... or both.

        I would like to welcome all of our new subscribers and thank you for joining the our community. To ensure that you receive the newsletters please add its email address, healing@... to your address book. All articles are copyright (c) Jennifer Hoffman and Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. Reprint is allowed with author and website mention. For more information visit www.urielheals.com.

        There are over 2000 subscribers in the Earth Energy Group and you can join us by clicking this link

        Happy New Year!

        As I have done for the past several years, I have released the predictions for 2012.  Although I don't like to make predictions, I know that by giving you insights into what I see as upcoming changes, challenges and opportunities, you can be prepared for them. Some of the challenges of the past few years have made us wonder, at times, whether the destination was worth the journey. As humans, we like to see an end point, to know why we're doing something, to know that there is a reward for our efforts. There is a reward but it isn't the kind we're used to.  We're living in new times, there are new rules and we're playing a new game.

        2012 will present us with different levels and types of challenges and one thing we will see in this year is a more sobering aspect of life as we begin to realize that we have to be in control of the reality we create for ourselves, individually and collectively. As we have seen with the backlash against the Occupy Wall Street and other movements that challenged established control structures, change isn't always appreciated by those in power. And in our own lives, we will experience some resistance to the changes we want to make, from ourselves and from others. The question for us is, do we allow the resistance to make us stop what we're doing or move beyond it?

        In 2012 we will be increasingly aware of the presence of the dark energies but that is only because we are more aware of the light. What we do with our power and how we shift into higher dimensions is the focus of our path right now. We can be martyrs for the world or we can be victors, moving beyond victim consciousness, to teach and heal the world through empowered, fulfilled living. This is a big step for us, one that we have prepared for, are ready for and need to start now. How can we experience life on the level of more-more joy, abundance, peace, love. Suffering is always a choice but it's one we can reject for more joyful, fulfilling outcomes.

        When each of maintains our highest possible degree of self awareness and live fully in the present we become what the world needs as it looks for new solutions to eons of domination and powerlessness. We have created a new earth that now needs creative, powerful thinking because this new earth isn't created for us, we create it for ourselves. What do we want it to look like, how do we want to experience it, what do we want our new earth to contain for us? These are some of the questions we will have to answer as we move through 2012. So I hope you find the predictions helpful and I send you my wishes for a year of joyful living, abundant blessings, and the fulfillment of each one of your heart's desires.
        Many blessings,
        Jennifer Hoffman

        Click here to read the 2012 predictions

        The  Enlightening Life radio show
        The next Enlightening Life radio show will be Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 8PM Central time on Blog Talk Radio. We will discuss the newsletter and readings are available to callers, dial 718-664-6504. Click here for show details.

        Previous episodes are now on Itunes. Click here to access.

        The Energies of January

        January is going to feel like the 'calm before the storm', partly because there are no planets in retrograde motion during the first three weeks. Many areas of the U.S. are enjoying spring-like temperatures and we're wondering if winter is going to suddenly appear with sub zero temperatures, snow, ice and howling winds to remind us that Spring is still a few months away. Rather than anticipate the timing of upcoming challenges, we can use this time to rest, re-center, re-group, re-balance and set some intentions for a powerful and interesting year.

        January will be a relatively peaceful month but deceptively so because while nothing appears to be happening on the surface, that's only because everything is happening underneath. And this begins our education in cosmic science that we will be experiencing all year, that what we see on the outside is the result of everything that happening under the surface. An enormous issue for this year is for us to practice mindful manifesting, to ignore appearances and focus instead on intention, allowing, and receiving, aware that it is what we empower that determines what we experience.

        Intention is the process that sets energy in motion. When we start a sentence with "I intend", similar to saying "I AM", we flip the Universal power switch and energy starts moving. With allowing we stand aside and let the Universe be our partner. In a recent vision I had, I was shown that we all sit at the 'right hand of God', it isn't a seat reserved for Jesus and what this statement means is that we are partners with God (or Source) and this is what co-creation is all about. Can you imagine yourself seated at the right hand of God? What a powerful concept.

        As we go through this month don't put off setting intentions for your life because you wonder what's going to happen next. Enjoy this time of rest but also realize that this is the paradigm of the new earth, we can be enjoying life while we let the Universe do the heavy lifting, setting powerful intensions for powerful living and then knowing that we have set the energy in motion and we can simply trust that everything is working and flowing as it should. And finally, we have been told for so long that we are powerful, now we have to step up to the plate. It's 'game on' now, if we want to create our lives and the world as we want it to be, we need to get to work and get the energy moving in the direction of our highest potential.

        You attract according to how you value yourself. From its first lesson 'You are powerful' to the last, 'Recognizing Your Miracles', the 30 Days to Everyday Miracles book and the Miracle Mastery program helps you create a powerful value statement for your life. Find out more by clicking here and reading about how you can create your miraculous life

        Uriel's Message -- The Balance of Dark and Light

        Readings with Archangel Uriel offer healing, clarity, amazing insights and more. Click here for more details and to schedule a reading.

        With the birth of a cycle of experience, and you are part of the human cycle, there is a flow and purpose to the balance of dark and light that is created. Every new cycle begins with darkness, just as night is the beginning of the day and gives way to the light that awakens the world to the dawn. Those who are in the darkness are not aware of where they are, or that there is a presence of light they can connect with. The experience of darkness must be completed before there can be an experience of light and the graduation from dark to light happens within each one according to their desire for light and their experience of themselves and their power in the darkness.

        Those who know how powerful the dark can be fear the light because they believe that if they exchange dark for light they must also exchange power for powerlessness. Some souls never make this choice and that is their role in the earth, as there are those who need to hold darkness on the earth because it is a choice each one can make and darkness must be present to balance light. Each has their own contract with Source, their commitment to serve and yes, some do commit to holding dark energies so that everyone can experience them as part of their cycle.

        Then there are those who only choose light because they fear the darkness. These embrace the peace and quiet of the light but they ignore its power because they believe that power is part of the darkness. Both energies have power, which is expressed in different ways. The power of the darkness is controlling and greedy; that of the light is sharing and caring. Darkness rules through fear, light rules through divinity. You can be divinely powerful and this allows your light self to shine for and in the world.

        The darkness fulfills its own purpose, as does each thing in the Universe. Its purpose is to align you within your ego, the light expands you into spirit. The darkness reminds you of limitations and control, the light is limitless and invites you to surrender. What is your most powerful choice? That which is the fulfillment of your soul's desire for healing and wholeness in each moment which may be dark or light or both. Do not judge your choices; instead, stay in your awareness of the reality you wish to create and allow the energies to flow, light and dark, as you create the vision for your reality and your heaven on earth, which requires that you embrace your light in its fullness.

        Life As A Video Game

        (This is a reprint of one of one of my favorite and most popular Indigo/Crystal series articles-- I hope you enjoy it)

        My oldest son is a video game designer who loves playing video games. In fact, as a little boy he started his video game journey with Super Mario Brothers. I can remember watching him as he played at the various levels, his little fingers moving as he moved the figures, jumped over obstacles and captured gifts and prizes. When I wanted to play at that level (because I thought it looked interesting), he carefully explained the process, I had to complete all of the other levels to get to level 8 or 12. There was no skipping around, no starting where I wanted to, the game controlled that and I had to follow the rules.

        And when I asked my son if I could play those higher levels in his game, he refused because he knew that if I failed, then I would alter his levels at the game and take him back to the beginning. I don't know who told him this but he was very well educated when it came to video games, even at age 6. If I remember right, when you graduate to different levels, you also begin at that level when you re-start the game. I, unfortunately, always started each game at level 1 because I didn't have the skill level, time or patience to play long enough to get beyond that level.

        Some people think that video games are a waste of time but I think there is something the video game generation (most of whom are Indigos), knows that we do not and their understanding of video games are powerful insights into life, healing, transformation and manifestation. We have to complete each level of understanding before we can advance to a new one. If we try to play someone else's game we will alter both of our paths because we don't have the skill level to succeed and our actions impact their level too. We can't skip around and decide the level we want to be at, each level becomes available to us when we have completed the criteria required for being there, and all levels preceding it.

        This is powerful information that each new generation will need because everything has changed, the rules for creating and living life are now different and children need to learn this and they do, from video games. Funny, though, most of them already know this and that's how they do so well at video games, even when they're very young. Although I think there are better ways of spending time, I know that the information they learn from video games is important and, when done in moderation, gives them knowledge about how to live their lives and use their gifts and power in powerful and fulfilling ways.

        Read about Indigos & Crystals

        Classes and Products

        New guided meditations are available now:
        Communicating with your Angels and Guides
        Chakra Clearing
        Maternal Emotional Energetic Imprint clearing program
        Available at the website now for instant download after purchase, click here  (be sure to add sales@... to your email address book as your download page comes from this address)

        Other healing tools are available, visit our Products page:

        Aligning the Trinity
        Guilt and Shame Healing & Transformation
        11 Days to 2011 -- healing, clearing, finding your purpose and more!
        The Holistic Business Owner's Toolkit contains valuable resources to help you start or fast track your business. Click here for more information.

        Take the Miracle Mastery journey with our new on-line education center.

        VTA course

        Now available with group and personal coaching options.
        Click here for more information.

         Buy the Book

        AIM_front_cover

         Now Available! *free* gift with purchase. Click here to order
        In This Issue
        Happy New Year!
        The Energies of January
        Uriel's Message -- The Balance of Dark and Light
        Life As a Video Game
        Order the Book
        Quick Links

        Scheduled Events

        Workshops coming up:

        New Kansas City workshop coming soon!

        Jennifer Hoffman

        Promote Your Page Too

        More info available on Events page
        Buy the Miracles book and receive a F*R*E*E* miracle class recording
        click here

        Schedule Process

        Be sure to pay for your session after choosing your date and time. The Paypal button is to the right, on the date confirmation page.