Meg Blackburn: Touching the Light, my new book is NOW AVAILABLE and Tonight's show with special guest Barbara Berger

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011

      Cosmic Particles on the Awakening Zone with your host, Dr. Meg!
      The Awakening Human Being - A Guide to the Power of Mind
      October 6th, 2011
      In This Issue

      Quick Links

      Come with Me!

      Quick Links

      Join our list
      Join our mailing list!
      Greetings!
      Tune in Wednesdays, 6:30 Pacific, 9:30 Eastern to Cosmic Particles on the Awakening Zone!

      The Awakening Human Being - A Guide to the Power of Mind
      megbykaren
      NEWSFLASH! I just got word that my new book, Touching the Light, Healing Body Mind and Spirit by Mergence with God Consciousness is NOW AVAILABLE (a month early!) See full description below or go to Touching the Light: Healing Body, Mind, and Spirit by Merging with God Consciousness I hope you love it!

      Cosmic Particles, is on the Awakening Zone network and will be on every Wednesday at 6:30 pm Pacific, 7:30 pm Mountain Time, 8:30 pm Central and 9:30 pm Eastern.

      Tonight's Special Guest is Barbara Berger!

      In this new book, Barbara is once again on the cutting edge of developments, mapping out the next level of our evolution. The book is a practical spiritual handbook that offers readers a complete guide to the awakening consciousness that is emerging on planet Earth. The Awakening Human Being shows readers how to find a way out of suffering by waking up to the nature of mind. With this discovery, we can find the peace and happiness we seek in the present moment. This information and the roadmap Barbara offers are vitally important to the world in this time of crisis.

      American-born Barbara Berger is the bestselling author of The Road to Power / Fast Food for the Soul now published in 30 languages, Are You Happy Now? 10 Ways to Live a Happy Life (published in 14 languages), The 10 Mental Laws (Mental Technology), and Gateway to Grace.

      Barbara lives in Copenhagen, Denmark and is a well- known author and lecturer in Scandinavia and Europe. Her latest book The Awakening Human Being / A Guide to the Power of Mind will be released in the US/UK in October 2011. Find her on Facebook. She is a contributing author in Dynamic Living Magazine (www.dynamiclivingmagazine.com) For more about Barbara Berger see www.beamteam.comTo get your questions answered during the show, the call in number is 714-364-4559

      See you there!

      NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.COM (And all Your Favorite Bookstores)

      TTL COVER
      My new book has been released early! Here is a quick description ~

      How is it that miracles happen? Is spontaneous healing really possible? Why is it that some illnesses don't show up in standard or even specialized medical testing, yet are very real in their effects? Can someone be "cosmically sick" with no apparent physical cause? How do the people and places around us affect us in our everyday lives? Can we intentionally and effectively create miracles of healing, to change lives, or to effect positive outcomes even when situations seem hopeless? How can symbols of light be used to instantly attune someone's entire energy system?

      Meg Blackburn Losey answers these questions and many other in this ground-breaking book.

      Touching the Light brings the reader into previously unknown worlds of healing and explains not only how energy healing is possible but how it works. It is the quintessential instruction manual for holistic healing in the third dimension and beyond!

      Back in Stock! The Living LIght Cards

      cards promo
      As seen in Touching the LIght and The Secret History of Consciousness, the Living Light Symbols have been experienced by enlightened beings for millennia. Each symbol or combination of symbols is a full library of knowledge from the greatest concepts to the smallest of details. Each is also an initiation, an ancient key; to open an awakening to the vast knowledge and giftedness that each of us carries locked within us.

      The Living Light Cards can be used for personal guidance, initiation, divination, and even for re-harmonizing the energy fields of the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies. The deck itself consists of 78 full-color cards with a Major Arcana that can be used specifically for spiritual guidance alone and a Minor Arcana can be used with the Major Arcana for any type of reading you desire. Specific layouts are provided based upon sacred geometry principals as well as layouts to be used for healing.

      Included are 78 full-color cards and an 88-page guide book. The cards are 3" wide x 5" high and are of excellent quality for long term use.
      Get Yours Now!The Living Light Cards

      Crop Circle Adventure July 2012

      crop circle
      Join us July 15 - 28, 2012!

      2012 is the big year of culmination of the Mayan Calendar, of heightening and expansion of consciousness, of moving into an entirely new age. The crop circle season this year promises to be filled with mystery and messages from Beyond! Join Dr. Meg and Dannion Brinkley as we explore this phenomenon hands on, trekking through the grain fields to experience the most recent crop circles possible!

      We will also have private entry to Stonehenge around sunrise, and the Glastonbury Well. Come with us to Avalon, where legends abound and the shopping is unmatched anywhere else in the world. We will visit castles, the roman baths, the Tor, and so much more! Click on the link for full itinerary and registration info.
      For more info or to register please contact Jane at jane@...

      Where will YOU be on December 21st, 2012!

      peru lady
      Come With Me to Peru For a 26,000 Year Anniversary Gathering Of Souls!

      I couldn't imagine a better or more powerful place to be during the planetary alignment in 2012 than in Peru, where the natives greet us with a simple "Welcome Home". While standing in the parking lot at the Cusco Airport recently, it came to me that in 2012 I was to bring as many people as possible to stand atop Machu Picchu where a massive convergence of ley lines occurs! As we gather there and together, send out a positive message to mankind and beyond, the energy and the intentions of our message will ride the ley lines all across the Earth.

      I have arranged a spectacular two-part trip to assist you in experiencing the best that Peru has to offer as well as visiting the amazing sites of Tihuanaca and Puma Punka in Bolivia. You may have seen these places on the History Channel with my good friend and spiritual brother, Jorges Luis Delgado, who will be our guide for part of our journey. Jorges will be bringing other groups to meet us at Macchu Picchu on the day of the alignment and we as a mass of souls will ring in our future with great love and ceremony! Don't miss this once in 26,000 year event! Come to one part of the journey or all of it! I will be waiting for you there!
      Sign up early this trip is guaranteed to fill up fast! If you want to be included and guaranteed space on this trip you can place your $500 non-refundable deposit with the link below!
      Trip Deposit 500.00USD
      ID/SKU: Peru 2012 Deposit
      S & H: 0

      Visit Our Web Store!

      FOL Gold
      Dr. Meg finds amazing items in her travels and brings them back for you! We have jewelry, books, CDs, supplements, crystals and more!

      Meg Blackburn Losey
      Spirit Light Resources

      Email: drmeg@...

      Forward to a friend

      Spirit Light Resources | 29830 S Pine Springs Rd. | Cheney | WA | 99004