In Bliss the River Disappears into the Ocean ~ Osho

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      When you are blissful, really blissed out, ego disappears. You are, but there is no ego, no idea of I, no idea of separation. In bliss there is a merger with the whole; in misery you are alone and separate. Misery makes you an island and bliss takes all your boundaries away from you. In bliss, the river disappears in the ocean. - Osho