Express Wonderul: Daily Inspiration - 5 October 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011

      Many of us go through phases of awakening that require enormous amounts of solitude.  We follow our hearts, gradually returning to a state of being where being with others feels wonderful.  As we raise our vibration and feel more and more love we enjoy our time with others very much.  We are detached, neutral, we allow and bless everyone.  It is a great joy to be with people in this way.  Just being with; communion.  A wonderful expression of love as life.

      Life at the Ideafrontier
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102