Ginni Has Been Taken To Kennesaw Hospital

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      I know there this a downtime, right now, with the groups in maintenance but once that is completed and messages begin arriving the groups I wanted to get this sent out. I received a call just a little earlier from Ginni. She is at Kennesaw Hospital. She was to have called back but do not know if they have given her a sedative to knock her out, have taken her for tests or are prepping her for surgery. Please direct extra energies and prayers for her this night. As soon as I hear anything I will give an update on what is happening. Thank each and everyone of you who keep her in your prayers and meditations. Love, Shay